What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Everything about Amanjena is mesmerizing, including its 32 sunset-hued guest pavilions, each with a wood-burning sunken fire pit for romantic interludes and a terrace with a cozy cushioned seating area. The two-story maisons are like elegant Moroccan townhouses, each with inward-facing windows, a wall fountain and a marble-columned bathroom — there’s even a private swimming pool and garden. Slip away to the full-service spa with its truly Moroccan hammam and essential-oil massages; you’ll be invited to soak in a rose-petal bath and sip mint tea. Be sure to explore the numerous souks, with their countless treasures.null
- Golf, Landmarks, Local Immersion
- Vibe Sophisticated
- Room Style Indigenous
- Number of Rooms 32
PLEASE NOTE:Aman will temporarily close the doors to its oasis resort, Amanjena, in Marrakech, on Sunday June 7th 2015 in order to commence a refurbishment that will see the accommodations and public areas refreshed. The target date for reopening is Saturday 17th October 2015.
Amanjena (Aman means "peaceful" in Sanskrit; jena is Arabic for paradise) lies within an oasis of palms and olive trees close to the ancient city of Marrakech. Amanjena is the first Amanresort on the African continent. Amanjena’s rose-blush walls mirror Marrakech, known in Arabic as Al Medina al-Hamra (the red city). The resort’s design emulates the old Moorish pisé (packed earth) buildings, as well as the Berber villages that cling to the High Atlas Mountains.
The resort’s 32 pavilions, six, two-storey maisons and largest accommodation, the Al-Hamra Maison, are set within an oasis of palms and mature olive trees. All of the resort’s 32 air-conditioned pavilions include a bedroom-living room and spacious bathroom and dressing area. The living area consists of a high, domed ceiling, a king-size platform bed and an open fireplace. Brass lanterns and Berber carpets discreetly reinforce the Moroccan theme. Furnishings include a daybed with an accompanying table and chair. The suites have a mini-bar, a CD player and a TV/DVD, while green Moroccan marble and a soaking tub in a garden setting highlight the bathroom. Each pavilion has its own private courtyard along with a pillared minzah (gazebo) and a fountain.
Amanjena’s six two-storey maisons rise seven metres from floor to ceiling in a variation of the Moroccan townhouse, with trines of second-floor windows looking inward, as if to a garden courtyard.
Specializing in local Moroccan and International cuisine, the Restaurant features a scalloped onyx fountain ringed by date palms, 80 onyx columns, wood screens and a pyramid skylight. It is open for dinner. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served in the Thai Restaurant, which offers Thaic cuisine indoors and in a garden courtyard. Breakfast, lunch and refreshments are served at the Pool Terrace. The Bar (and fumoir) features smoke-tinted mirrors, old Berber daggers and Arab swords.
Amanjena’s heated outdoor 33m swimming pool is finished in green tiles and bordered by hibiscus flowers. There is a separate shallow pool. The hammam or steam bath is central to Moroccan life. Unsurprisingly, it has pride of place at the heart of the Amanjena Health and Beauty Centre. Each hammam (one each for men and women) is complemented by showers, washrooms, a change area and glassed-in whirlpool.
Other facilities include the Library, with a six-metre ceiling and fireplace, two tennis courts, lit for night play and one boutique within the cedar-ceiling colonnade that follows the swimming pool.
At the Hotel
- 24-hour Security
- Air Conditioning
- Banquet Facilities
- Business Center
- Complimentary Parking
- Conference Facilities
- Connecting Rooms
- Internet Access
- Multi-lingual Staff
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Babysitting Services
- Complimentary Airport Transfers
- Concierge Desk
- Currency Exchange
- House Safe
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning/Pressing
- Room Service
- Room Service 24-hours
- Turndown Service
- Wakeup Calls
- Bicycle Rental
- Fitness Center
- Tennis Courts
In Your Room
- Butler Service
- Complimentary Coffee/Tea
- Complimentary Newspaper
- Hair Dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Mini Bar
Upgrade: Pavilion Bassin
Upgrade: Pavilion Piscine
Upgrade: Maison Jardin
Al Hamra Maison
Al Hamra Maison
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Continental breakfast daily, for up to two in room guests
- A complimentary lunch for two people per room, once during stay, excluding alcohol, taxes and gratuities
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Route De Ouarzazate
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...