What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Ararat Park Hyatt Moscow is located in the heart of the Russian capital, Moscow, within the immediate vicinity of the Bolshoi Theatre and only a few minutes walk from the Kremlin, Red Square, the Russian Parliament building and the central business district. Ararat Park Hyatt Moscow is a timeless, world-class, residential style hotel designed for the discriminating traveller who seeks privacy, personalised service and outstanding quality. The hotel has 216 spacious and luxurious rooms, including 16 suites with individual designs that project a cosmopolitan yet very residential feel. The restaurants, lounges and bars promise to become a source of inspiration, with Cafe Ararat, an Armenian speciality restaurant, open until midnight. The Quantum Fitness Health Club & Spa is Moscow's most comprehensive and sophisticated health club facility.
Walking into the sleekly modern lobby of the Ararat Park Hyatt, one is immediately entranced by the Zen-like atmosphere that pervades the hotel. Guestrooms are appointed with neutral colors and furnishings, and the generously sized marble bathrooms boast Blaise Mautin toiletries to enjoy while soaking in the large bathtubs. Enjoy a dinner of Armenian specialties in Cafe Ararat before taking a nighttime stroll to nearby Red Square or watching a performance at the Bolshoi Theater. Before retiring, relax in the Conservatory Bar with an Armenian cognac, where you are afforded panoramic views of Moscow.
Ararat Park Hyatt Moscow is located in the very heart of the Russian capital, Moscow, within the immediate vicinity of the Bolshoi Theatre and only a few minutes walk from the Kremlin, Red Square, the Russian Parliament building and the central business district.
Ararat Park Hyatt Moscow is a timeless, world-class, residential style hotel designed for the discriminating traveller who seeks privacy, personalised service and outstanding quality.
The tastefully furnished 216 spacious and luxurious guest rooms include 16 suites with individual designs that project a cosmopolitan yet very residential feel, complemented by a range of modern features and technology which are available in each room.
Ararat Park Hyatt Moscow's restaurants, lounges and bars promise to become a source of inspiration, with Café Ararat, an Armenian speciality restaurant, open until midnight.
In pursuit of meeting the needs of the modern traveller, Ararat Park Hyatt Moscow introduces the Quantum Club, featuring the latest in cardio-vascular technology to benefit the fitness enthusiast, as well as those who are focused on pure pampering and relaxation and who seek balance from demanding schedules.
Stylish conference rooms and beautifully decorated banqueting facilities are venues of choice for any occasion. From corporate meetings to social events and festivities, the attentive personalised service, creative settings and atmosphere presentations by the hotel's team guarantees the success of any event.
- Number of Rooms: 216
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: No
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily continental breakfast for two in restaurant
- Complimentary formal tea for two, once during stay
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...