What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Couture-mad travelers are elated over the new Armani Hotel Milano. This high-end hotel, only the second to carry the Giorgio Armani brand, brings the legendary designer's sensibilities home to Italy's fashion capital. Situated in the prestigious Manzoni 31 building, it features 95 guestrooms — the largest in the city — with sophisticated, minimalist decor selected by Giorgio Armani himself. (He is even responsible for the signature toiletries and other amenities.) The Armani/Ristorante features a unique enoteca — an extensive wine library — while the top-floor Armani/SPA offers personally tailored experiences that nourish and nurture.
Armani Hotel Milano is situated in the prestigious Manzoni 31 building in Milano, Italy, anchoring the world-famous couture district, known as the Quadrilatero della moda. It is only a few minutes away from the luxury shopping streets of Via Montenapoleone and Via della Spiga.
The Armani style and philosophy defines every detail of the 95 guestrooms and suites. Each element has been personally designed by Giorgio Armani and chosen for sculptural, aesthetic and sensual qualities. The rooms embody the hallmarks of the Armani brand: elegance, comfort and sophistication, and provide in-room amenities that are specially tailored for the utmost convenience of our guests.
The dining venues within Armani Hotel Milano, with their floor-to-ceiling high glass windows, give a breathtaking panoramic view of the rooftops and terraces of Milan creating an elegant and vibrant atmosphere. Armani/Ristorante draws on the rich gastronomic traditions of Italy to provide you with classic and authentic culinary delights. The dishes take advantage of fresh produce served amidst an elegant ambience with impeccable and lifestyle service. Overlooking the magnificent skyline and terraces of the city, Armani/Lounge offers guests an exclusive yet elegant ambience surrounded by relaxing ambience and good music.
Reflecting the Armani Lifestyle and design philosophies, the Armani/SPA features approximately 1,000 square meters of beauty, peace and quiet overlooking the city from the top floor of Armani Hotel Milano. Armani/SPA offers individual treatments, steam and sauna experience as well as a magnificent relaxation pool with its louvered window roof and walls. The spa therapies have been carefully designed to nourish and nurture mind and body. Each guest receives a personal consultation from the spa professionals in order to develop a fully tailored sensory experience. Armani Hotel Milano's fitness centre, with its stunning view over the skyline of the city, features a Kinesis Wall as well as a wide range of cardio-vascular and modular resistance machines. A Personal Trainer is available upon request and can be arranged through your Lifestyle Manager.
The Armani/Business Centre offers the right venues for intimate and corporate functions. The multi-function meeting room and the two intimate boardrooms feature state-of-the-art equipment which will be available for audio/visual presentations, with remote-controlled lighting, computerized equipment and video conferencing facilities.
- Concierge desk
- Indoor pool
- Onsite laundry
- 24-hour room service
- Doctor on call
- High speed internet access
- Limousine service
- Turndown service
- 220 AC
- Air conditioning
- Multilingual staff
- Safe deposit box
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping - daily
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Business center
- Conference facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- Wakeup service
- 24-hour security
- Early check-in
- Late check-out available
- Pets allowed
- Wheel chair access
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily American Breakfast for up to two in-room guests at the Armani/Ristorante (excluding room service)
- Welcome Armani amenity in room upon arrival
- An 85 Euro credit at the Armani/SPA, per stay (not valid for the purchase of Spa Products and no cash value if not redeemed)
- Complimentary Internet access (in the room and public areas)
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...