What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Bauer Il Palazzo, is directly accessible from the Grand Canal, within the most elegant shopping area of the city and just a short walk from St.Mark's Square. The 18th-century building houses 83 individually decorated guestrooms and suites, the majority of which overlook the Canal and the basin of St.Mark. This is the only hotel in Venice to offer a private fitness center and spa with an open-air Jacuzzi overlooking the Grand Canal and city skyline.
Bauer Il Palazzo treats fortunate travelers to their own private palace, so rich and inviting is the atmosphere here. The hotel sits on the Grand Canal and is just minutes from St, Mark's Square, making it a wonderful choice for those who seek a central location. The staff treated us like family - as if this were, in fact, our very own palazzo. Our room was a real treat: opulent, elegant, and with 18-foot ceilings and antique furnishings. Try to stay on the second floor, where you can look out on the passing gondolas and listen to the singers and violinists serenading other travelers.
There are TWO separate buildings at this location, "Bauer Il Palazzo" and the Bauer Hotel.
Bauer Il Palazzo is part of the Virtuoso Collection brand. Bauer Hotel is part of the Virtuoso Portfolio brand. Rates and amenities are different at each property, so please ensure you are specific when making a reservation and remember to advise your clients accordingly. Thank you.
In 1997 the Bauer underwent a comprehensive, $38 million dollar expansion, restoration and refurbishment. This process seamlessly wed state-of-the-art technology to the traditional artisan craftsmanship for which Venice is world-renowned, with the result that today the Bauer is the most elegant and romantic Venetian Palazzo with all the discreet charm of a private property.
Conveniently, "Bauer Il Palazzo" is directly accessible from the Grand Canal by a private boat dock, while being only a few minutes walking distance away from St. Mark's Square, and is located within the most elegant shopping area of "La Serenissima" city of Venice.
The 18th century building facing the Grand Canal features 35 deluxe double rooms, 8 junior suites and 32 suites including two Royal Suites, all with individually controlled air-conditioning, direct dial telephones, satellite TV, minibars and safety deposit boxes. The bathrooms (most with double sinks) are finished in Italian marble and feature either whirlpool or airpool tubs. The majority of the rooms and almost all suites which overlook the Canal and the Basin of St. Mark offer panoramic views over the city. Each room is unique, individually decorated and lavishly appointed with the finest furniture and fabrics, featuring large walk-in closets and either a private balcony or a terrace in the majority of the suites. All the suites have two bathrooms, the lounges offer a cozy fireplace and all are equipped with the most modern technological amenities including modem outlets, fax machines and CD players.
"Bauer Il Palazzo" has a private fitness club and spa featuring an outdoor jacuzzi and solarium, sauna, steam room and a variety of massage and spa services administered by an excellent highly trained staff. In addition, these facilities provide a glorious view of the Grand Canal and the many historic domes and churches of Venice.
"Settimo Cielo" is a beautiful terrace and lounge on the seventh floor, where breakfast is served exclusively for "Bauer Il Palazzo's" guests, as they enjoy the spectacular view. "De Pisis" is an intimate terraced gourmet restaurant on the Grand Canal which allows for both indoor and al fresco dining. "De Pisis" is open for lunch and dinner and serves traditional Venetian and Mediterranean cuisine.
"Bar Foyer" is the Bar reserved for "Bauer Il Palazzo's" guests.
"The Bauer Grill" is a less formal restaurant with an outstanding outdoor terrace on the lateral canal, and features fine international and regional cuisine.
"Terrazza Bar" is a lovely indoor bar, while "Bar Grand Canal" enables guests to enjoy refreshments outdoors.
Moreover, the Bauer offers business and secretarial services, 24h service, hair dresser and beauty parlor, as well as five fully air-conditioned, elegantly appointed rooms, most with natural daylight, which are available for events and can accommodate up to 120 people.
Guests staying at the enchanting "Bauer Il Palazzo" receive our particular VIP treatment and amenities, personal attention and care and have free access to the Fitness Center and Spa.
- Number of Rooms: 75
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: No
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Full breakfast in Settimo Cielo Lounge with outdoor terrace
- One welcome cocktail per person
- Personalized gift in room (30 EUR value)
- Full American breakfast (minimum three nights receive)
- Voucher for a total of 100 EUR to be used for lunch or dinner in our restaurant De Pisis (minimum three nights receive)
- One hour free use of outdoor Jacuzzi with a bottle of Italian Prosecco and strawberries(over three nights receive)
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...