What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Along the road between Perugia and Città della Pieve lies Borgo dei Conti, an exclusive resort as glorious as the surrounding terroir. A bucolic village with origins as a 12th-century fortress, the 55-room Borgo nestles within a 50-acre park shaded by hundreds of olive trees. Two pools let you soak in the views over Umbria’s rolling hills. An outdoor Jacuzzi covered by removable panels lets you bathe year-round in the fragrant gardens. Play billiards or tennis, stroll around the grounds and watch the years disappear with a cutting-edge facial treatment. Expect Umbrian dining at its finest.null
- Ecotourism, Golf, Wellness
- Vibe Casual
- Room Style Contemporary
- Number of Rooms 55
Borgo dei Conti is a charming Resort that has combined its centuries of aristocratic history to modern concepts of hospitality and elegance. A real village in the vastness of its 20 hectare park, made up of the Villa and Colonica structures that host our55 roomsdivided into 4 different typologies.
The Restaurant “La Limonaia” obtained from the ancient ballroom and the original dèhors from the 19th Century. It offers national and regional dishes prepared with extreme attention to the passage of the seasons and the freshness of our local products.
A location dedicated to wellnessand body care offers saunas, pools, a comfortable cabin for treatments and a gym. Chilling out in our two outdoor swimming pools with panoramic view over the Umbrian hills, feel free to enjoy a light lunch at our colorful Pool Bar.
Long walks between the Park, the silence of our Italian garden, delighting in the Umbrian countryside, it will be your ideal holiday with the awareness of having found an ancient Borgo with a young heart so far from clichés.
The original nucleus, that forms a "U" around a courtyard, at various times was surrounded by multiple buildings that overlapped with the original medieval plant ,so resulting in an inhomogeneous and composite complex that shows an evident fortress configuration (pretty strange for a noble residence of the late 18th century) of neo-Gothic style inspiration (battlements of the buildings and the landscape setting of the park) and at the same time has got structures witnessing the agricultural interests conducted by the Count.
The complex of approximately 20 hectares in size (about 50 acres) is surrounded by more than 600 olive trees and by a large park, planted in the 18th century, that includes also several secular oak trees. This park covers the whole hill side and is watched over by an imposing tower that seems like a castle fort. Among the witnesses of the past you can still discover what remains of the so called imbarcadero (pier) that would lead the Countess little boat to the small lake’ s tiny island where she would have her time of privacy and relaxation. Or again you can guess what was the splendour of the time while dining at the Limonaia restaurant which is the result of the union of the ballroom (previously) and the shed of the lemon trees (afterwards).
At the Hotel
- Air Conditioning
- Banquet Facilities
- Business Center
- Conference Facilities
- Wedding Services
- Fitness Center
In Your Room
- Complimentary Coffee/Tea
Our Classic rooms, with the size of approximately 20 square meters, and including bathroom with shower and may overlook the courtyard, the garden or the surrounding countryside.
**Next applicable upgrade category - Superior
The Superior Double Rooms are about 25 square meters, all equipped with shower, some ones also with bathtub. Their overlook may be on the courtyard, on the park, or on pool side and the surrounding countryside.
**Next applicable upgrade category - Junior Suite
The Junior Suites, completely different from each other, are about 35 square meters (some ones on multiple levels). All equipped with shower and some ones with bathtub, the overlooks may be on the court or on the garden. Some ones are located directly on the ground floor.
**Next applicable upgrade category - Suite
The Suite are definitely the expression of luxury and elegance made in Borgo dei Conti. The size of about 55 square meters, they all have living room (with double sofa bed) and large bathrooms with shower. Some rooms have a terrace or a balcony.
**Next applicable upgrade category - N/A
Exclusively for Virtuoso guests:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- $100 USD Equivalent Food & Beverage credit, to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...