What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
The amazing five-star Ca' Sagredo Hotel offers "the real Venezia" to its lucky guests with an enviable location overlooking the Grand Canal between the Ca' D'Oro and the Rialto Bridge. Art lovers are in heaven; works by noted Venetian artists of the 17th and 18th centuries adorn the public areas and guestrooms, making the hotel a true treasure — in fact, it has been named a national monument. Consider staying in the Sagredo Suite Prestige, the Arts Suite Prestige or the Gran Library Suite, all known for their original decors, plasters and paintings by Giambattista Tiepolo, Pietro Longhi and Sebastiano Ricci.
Ca’ Sagredo is the new luxury 5 star hotel in Venice overlooking the Grand Canal between the Ca’ D’Oro and the Rialto Bridge. A city of divine architecture and legendary history, Venice is a celebration of the romantic spirit. Distilling this essence to its purest form, the Ca' Sagredo Hotel, classified as a National Monument, will capture your heart. The hotel typifies the perfect Venetian Palazzo Hotel, where exceptional decoration, style and quality are effortlessly combined with contemporary chic. Dating back to the 15th Century, the Palace retains many examples of its glorious past: period time furnishing, precious fabrics and magnificent art works can be seen throughout.
Just a short walk from the Rialto Bridge and St. Mark’s Square, this luxury five-star boutique hotel surpasses the expectations of even the most discerning of guests. Ca’ Sagredo truly wraps you into history as though you have lived in Venice all your life and to sleep within the walls of this exceptional boutique property, is like passing through 5 centuries of history. Every corner of Ca’ Sagredo Hotel echoes the captivating charme of Venice itself. No other hotel ever combined elegance and history with such a passion.
Ca’ Sagredo exudes a refined atmosphere, offering overall 42 luxurious rooms and suites, most with Grand Canal view or overlooking the city roofs and “campi”. Each room is unique and individually decorated, the style is understated, classical and unhurried. With its splendid panoramic terrace on the Grand Canal, L’Alcova Restaurant is open all year, allowing you to indulge both your passion for Venice and your love for food and wine. In an exclusive setting, Chef Giampaolo Cosimo offers an original cuisine based on the local Venetian traditions. The Rialto market is just in front of the hotel: cross the canal to experience the seasons of the sea and the fresh products. L’Alcova Restaurant is an eloquent expression of the Mediterranean creativity. A place to encounter Venice at your fingertips. Bar L’Incontro offers an ideal respite and is set to become a destination on its own both for Venetians and Guests. A distinctive lounge atmosphere for conversation in privacy and style, lightmeals, inovative drinks and afternoon teas.
Ca’ Sagredo Hotel is the ultimate venue for luxury events framed by the magic of 18th Century in Venice, in one the most exclusive palaces of the city. A number of rooms are available with an overall capacity of 200 persons: Sala del Tiepolo, Sala Amigoni Sala di Apollo. The Music Ballroom has a splendid and timeless atmosphere, the ideal setting for dinner parties, fashion shows, weddings and special occasions.
The Sagredos were great lovers of the arts and the Palazzo itself can be considered a Museum itself; today’s hotel reflects the same passion and spirit of the past opening its doors to Artists, Musicians, Writers and to all creative projects.
- Upgrade at time of booking, subject to availability
- Buffet breakfast already included in rates
- Cocktails/aperitifs for two with selection of canapes on terrace (weather permitting) or in the bar
- Welcome gift on arrival
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
30121 Ca' D'Oro - Venezia
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...