What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Reopened after its complete restyling, the Capri Tiberio Palace is a glamorous Mediterranean retreat. In close proximity to the beach and perfectly situated for exploring the heart of Capri on foot, the hotel features 45 impeccably detailed guestrooms, most with sea views. Architect Giampiero Panepinto uses his fashion designer sensibilities to juxtapose soft pastels with winsome polka dots, inlaid majolica floors and black-and-white stills from the town’s Hollywood heyday. There’s also a mosaic-lined pool and impressive new SPA. Dine by candlelight at Terrazza Tiberio, enjoy the kosher restaurant or sip a drink at the swank Jacky Bar.
Hotel TipGet in the zone — the Water Zone, that is — the spa’s unique pathway via four sensorial showers: Scottish jet, aromatherapy, hydrotherapy and hydromassage.
Since the beginning of the twentieth century, this location has blended the glamour of its guests with the incomparable beauty of the island on which it stands. Capri Tiberio Palace has a contemporary mediterranean architecture, caracterized by eclectic and carefully chosen fittings from all around the world, wide terraces with breathtaking views over the sea. Located just steps from the famous Piazzetta and the vibrant center of the city, Capri Tiberio Palace is "the cool spot in Capri". Among the major nearby attractions are the St. James Charterhouse, the Faraglioni Rocks, the Natural Arch, Krupp walkway, Villa Jovis and the Mount Tiberio.
The hotel boasts 46 elegant rooms including recently renovated suites, carefully perfected in all details to guarantee the relaxation and wellness you deserve. Precious interiors, unforgettable views from the balconies or from the terraces, an endless comfort. These Capri accommodations are equipped with satellite television with LCD screen, complimentary wi-fi access, minibar with complimentary soft drinks, electronic safe box, sumptuous beds, santafiora stone/marble bath, tub or shower, and individually controlled air-conditioning.
Restaurant "Terrazza Tiberio"
The Terrazza Tiberio';s menu has a strong regional and Mediterranean identity based on quality and seasonal ingredients skillfully blended by Francesco de Simone, Capri-born and bred acclaimed chef. Terrazza Tiberio can accommodate 80 guests distributed in the main hall and on a splendid terrace overlooking the sea and the southern part of the island. As of spring 2013, Terrazza Tiberio offers a range of kosher disher certified by the Orthodox Union, proposing a blend between kosher rules and tradition using local recipes.
Open every day: Lunch from 12.30 pm to 2.30 pm – Dinner from 7.30 pm to 10.30 pm.
Jacky Bar is the ultimate meeting point for hotel guests and island habitués boasting one of the best bird';s eye view over Capri';s unforgettable sunset. The ideal place to sip the famous signature cocktail Caesar Tonic Pepperand caressed by the pleasant sea-breeze constantly and refreshingly blowing over the higher part of the village. The highlight of this contemporary style bar is its large counter composed by powerful graphic decorations. Jacky Bar re-creates the atmosphere of Cotton Club and Cuba in the 60s with its elegant white grand piano and a fine collection of original Borsalino panama hats pinned to one of its walls.
Spa & Gym
The wellness area boasts the new Tiberio SPA, an exclusive address in the Italian Mediterranean Sea. A real oasis of wellbeing where guests can relax after a day spent on the Mediterranean shores. The SPA has been designed with special care to every detail, 600 sq. mt divided over two floors including: a large indoor & outdoor pool, the water zone and the wellness centre. The Tiberio SPA also offers a wide range of massages and face and body treatments with 100% naturalproducts. Next to the treatment';s area, you will find the fitness room with cutting edge Technogym equipment including treadmills, benches, weights and tools for physical exercise, including Pilates.
Children up to 12 years old are welcome in the swimming pool from 10 am to 2 pm.
Our staff will be glad to assist you and organise your air, sea and land transfers. Moreover, we are at your disposal to organize guided tours, mini-cruises to discover the famous Blue Grotto and the Amalfi Coast, baby-sitting service and reservations at our restaurant as well as the night/beach clubs on the island. We provide outsourced services as following:
- Boats: A wide selection of boats for discovering the surroundings and for private transfers.
- Helicopter: On request we provide private transfer from Naples and Rome airports directly to Anacapri heliport as well as tours over the island and Amalfi coast.
- Tennis Court: Private lessons or private matches can be organized in a tennis court located just 10 minutes from our Hotel.
- Beach Clubs: The most important beach clubs of the island: La Fontelina, Canzone del Mare, Luigi ai Faraglioni are located less than 2 km from the hotel.
At the Hotel
- Air Conditioning
- Conference Facilities
- Culinary Program
- Internet Access
- Multi-lingual Staff
- Pet Friendly
- Babysitting Services
- Concierge Desk
- Turndown Service
- Fitness Center
In Your Room
- Hair Dryer
- Mini Bar
Intimate and classic, the Superior rooms are traditionally decorated with wood and majolica floors as well as marble bathrooms. Walls with subtle colours emanate a soft and delicate environment, suggesting balance and harmony. Garden or courtyard views complete a surface of approximately 25/30 sq. mt. (280/325 sq. ft).
Deluxe Room Sea View
Calming subtle tones with dashes of vivid elements embrace the Deluxe Sea View rooms that hold a surface of approximately 25/35 sq. mt (280-375 sq. ft). Featuring marble bathrooms with bathtub or shower, majolica floors, balcony or windows with sea views, these rooms portray Capri in its refined essence.
Junior Suite City View
With a natural elegance reflected by subtle palettes, majolica floors and marble bathrooms, these spacious Suites, with garden, courtyard or street views, replenish guests with intimacy and peacefulness. Living room with sofa bed*, and bedroom complete a surface of approximately 45-55 sq. mt (485-590 sq. ft).
*Third/fourth person supplement applies.
Representing the essence of Capri Tiberio Palace with vivacity, the brand new Terrace Suites express full comfort and seaviews with an entirely unique approach: each Suite is diverse from one another.
Open spaces with a surface of approximately 50/60 sq. mt (540/650 sq ft.); splashes of colors, themes and textures surround vintage items from all over the world. Vast and elegantly furnished terraces with typical tiles from the Amalfi Coast sustain a tranquil retreat in the heart of Capri's movida.
One Bedroom Suite
With a surface of approximately 70 sq. mt. (755 sq. ft.), the spacious, ecletic and freshly vibrant One Bedroom Suites have contrasting themes that express a retro-style of Capri.
Separate bedroom and living areas propose total comfort and privacy. They feature a walk-in closet, rain shower and/or bathtub with seaviews and twin washbasins by Santafiora stone from Tuscany.
The Bellevue Suite represents absolute privacy and pure elegance with a slight touch of the 50's contemplating the glamour of Hollywood divas. Separate living room and en-suite bedroom with sea view from balconies and vintage furniture complement this refined and spacious ambiance.
The suite leads to its own private terrace with breathtaking views over Capri and the Mediterranean Sea. The only suite on Capri featuring a fitness area, outdoor dining and heated splash pool, totaling 250 sq. mt (2700 sq. ft.)
On demand, the Bellevue Suite can connect to a deluxe sea view room, becoming a two bedroom suite.
All Virtuoso Guests Receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- Welcome gift on arrival
- 50.00 EUR Food & Beverage credit to be used for dinner (valid for dinner only. Not combinable; no cash value if not redeemed in full) AND 50.00 EUR Spa credit to be used for massages or treatments (no products, no cash redeemable)
- For Onebedroom Suites: One candle light dinner (3 courses, bev. excl.) for 2 persons served at our Restaurant Terrazza Tiberio
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...