What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Nature lovers and families hoping to reconnect with the earth will love staying at Clayoquot Wilderness Resort, one of the world's finest eco-destinations. Here on the rugged British Columbia coast, you'll find 20 deluxe white-canvas tents with more creature comforts than some urban hotel rooms: think woodstoves, opulent rugs, romantic candles and Adirondack-style beds with cozy down duvets. It's "roughing it," in royal style. Massage treatments are available at Healing Grounds Spa, which also offers three wood-fired cedar hot tubs, outdoor shower and seawater baths.
Open May to September annually and located a scenic 45 minute seaplane transfer from Vancouver, BC (included) in the pristine Clayoquot Sound World Biosphere. A true Canadian "Safari". Inspired by late 19th century Great Camps, the Wilderness Outpost at Bedwell River promises a delicious irony of indulgent luxury and remote, untamed wilderness. The quintessential marriage of soft adventure and soft beds — of childhood wishes and grown-up dreams come true.
New for 2011 Luxury Ensuite Bathrooms with flush toilets and private indoor/outdoor showers. All under canopy of the rainforest and along the water's edge. All tents offer a choice of one king, one queen or two single Adirondack-style beds with luxuriant down duvets. Family tents also have Queen Day bed. Remote-controlled propane wood stoves, antique dressers and tea tables, opulent rugs, oil lamps, heirloom china and silver accessories and an abundance of candles complete the offering. Off-site generators send hot water to private showers and sinks, and provide a/c power for essential comforts like electric light, hairdryers and wireless internet to both guest and suite tents.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily breakfast is already included in rate (along with all meals, activities, spa, fishing allowances, etc)
- One additional spa treatment per person, per stay
- Chef Table Cooking Class (2-hour cooking class with Executive Chef Tim May or his sous-chef)
- 4 PM late check-out, subject to availability
No true safari, eco or otherwise, would be complete without at least one tent assigned to the pursuit of sensory pleasures like reading, games, lounging and select barrel-aged spirits. The Outpost has two such lounges - a games tent, and a library tent. The former, a plush turn-of-the-century Gentlemen's-Club-like collection of dark polished woods, opulent fabrics and burnished leather, where guests lose themselves in the lost arts of conversation and low-tech competition. Belying its presentation as an overstuffed country house reading room, the library lounge is in fact an ultra-modern satellite-internet cafй. A loaded PC stands ready to connect guests to the outside world, and a router permits complimentary wireless internet access via portable computer from anywhere within 100' range.
The heart of the Outpost in the new ranch-style cookhouse, with its towering double-sided fieldstone fireplace, outdoor lounge, showpiece open-kitchen, and wrap-around viewing decks. Flanking the outdoor lounge are the resorts' trademark 'bistro' and 'family' dining tents, whose individual charms have inspired many memorable occasions — several remarkably romantic betrothels and milestone celebrations among them. Chef May presides over the 40'-long open-kitchen bar, serving up an ever-changing menu of his critically-acclaimed modern natural cuisine. Choose a seat at the bar for a casual (no less fabulous) evening, or a view table when a floor-to-ceiling window on the wild is on the menu.
The Clayoquot Sound Biosphere is a nature lover's paradise -- a true wilderness playground where the opportunities for adventure are limited by imagination alone. Horseback riding, kayaking, canoeing, whale and bear watching, hiking and fresh and salt water fishing excursions are led by experienced, first-aid-trained wilderness guides.
Outpost spa tents promise gorgeous views of the Bedwell River estuary as well as sensory pleasures like hot stone, Swedish, relaxation and Thai massage, plus reflexology, aromatherapy; and spa manicures and pedicures with hands, arms and legs massage. Gentle pursuits like morning stretch or yoga classes are custom-made to order. Outpost massage therapists prefer the 100% organic product line, Eminence, which provides female and male skin of all types and ages, the perfect nutritional nourishment needed for healing and a healthy glow.
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...