What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
The AAA Four-Diamond Fairmont Chateau Whistler Resort opened in 1989 and is the largest all-inclusive resort constructed in Canada since the turn of the century. Situated at the base of breathtaking Blackcomb Mountain in Whistler, British Columbia, this "resort within a resort" boasts its own sports facilities, full health club and spa and two mountains to explore. Just steps away: the European-designed, pedestrian Whistler Village, full of boutiques, restaurants, cafes and nightclubs. And all of this lies just 75 miles north of downtown Vancouver. Each of the 516 rooms and 47 suites are beautifully appointed with down-filled duvets, fluffy bathrobes, iron and ironing board, hair dryers, TV with video checkout, on-command movies with video games, full bathroom with deluxe toiletries, mini-bars and windows that open to fresh mountain air.
Our dream wintertime playground, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler is a family favorite. As soon as the powder settles in, we head for this castle-like setting at the base of Blackcomb and Whistler Mountains. After a day on the slopes, we can sink into the eucalyptus steam room at the spa before deciding where to dine - perhaps on-site at The Wildflower, where local cuisine is complemented by more than 250 vintages of wine. When the snow thaws, we're back for award-winning golf and the David Leadbetter Golf Academy. We always stay on the Fairmont Gold Floor, the ultimate in concierge-level comfort.
The Fairmont Chateau Whistler opened in 1989 and is the largest resort constructed in Canada since the turn of the century. It is situated at the base of breathtaking Blackcomb Mountain.
This "resort within a resort" has its own golf course, tennis courts and full health club and spa - just steps away from Whistler Village. The Fairmont Chateau Whistler is located about 75 miles north of downtown Vancouver and 86 miles north of Vancouver International Airport. It is a member of Leading Hotels of the World and is a AAA 4-diamond property.
Each of the 494 rooms and 56 suites are beautifully appointed with down filled duvets, fluffy bathrobes, iron and ironing board, in-room coffee and tea, hair dryers, colour television with video checkout, on-command movies with video games, individual heat/air conditioning controls, full bathroom with deluxe toiletries, am/fm radio/alarm clocks, mini bars and windows that open for fresh mountain air.
The Fairmont Chateau Whistler is pleased to offer Fairmont Gold, Fairmont's highest level of personalized service !
Fairmont Gold, a hotel within a hotel, dedicated to a consistent high quality of service, was designed to meet the needs and expectations of the discriminating business executive and leisure traveller. Fairmont Gold creates a private atmosphere with a separate concierge and check-in desk with full front office support systems. The Fairmont Gold Lounge offers complimentary deluxe continental breakfast and evening appetizers, honour bar, fresh coffee and tea all day long, and a wood-burning fireplace with daily newspaper and magazine selection. Other services also include complimentary overnight shoe shine, complimentary local and toll free telephone calls and turndown service. All Fairmont Gold rooms and suites feature double sink vanities, towel warmers and business room amenities. All of our Fairmont Gold guests are contacted prior to their arrival and offered assistance with booking their transportation, restaurants and activities. If possible, please include their telephone number or email address on the reservation you are making for your guests.
- Number of Rooms: 558
- Children's Programs: Yes
- Private Club/Floor: Yes
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Continental breakfast for two in Wildflower Restaurant or Portobello Restaurant Signature Martini with Deluxe Martini Shaker per person, per stay (a CDN$75 value)
- 12 Noon early check-in, subject to availability
- 4 PM late check-out, subject to availability
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Canada, V0N 1B4
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...