What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Many feel that Montréal’s cosmopolitan vibe, trendy flair and unique appeal make the city feel like a little piece of Europe in North America. At the center of this culturally rich locale, Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth is well connected for sightseeing — beneath the hotel you’ll find a train station and an extensive network of underground boutiques, restaurants and cafés. After a day of exploring, retreat to the delightful Zen ambience of Gibson Salon Spa, with its deluxe manicure/pedicure stations and eight private treatment rooms. Then head upstairs to Les Voyageurs Bar to sip one of their famous birdbath martinis or listen to jazz.null
- City Life, Landmarks, Local Immersion
- Vibe Sophisticated
- Room Style Contemporary
- Number of Rooms 982
At the center of Montreal';s vibrant cultural and commercial district sits the city';s grandest and most gracious hotel - Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth - recently recognized on Condé Nast Traveler';s Gold List. Located above the train station (Via Rail & AMTRAK) and connected to the extensive underground city of thousands of boutiques, restaurants and cafés.Within walking distance from sports and cultural attractions, the hotel reflects the distinct and elegance and charm of Montreal.
Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth, with its 982 gracious Guest Rooms and Suites, offers contemporary elegance for business and leisure travelers.Our Fairmont Gold concierge level, an exclusive ';hotel within a hotel';, provides an exceptional level of service and luxury found only at a select few hotels and resorts in the world.All rooms and suites at Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth offer the following amenities: air-conditioning with individual climate control, alarm clock-radio, cable television with in-room pay per view movies, Play Station and video check-out, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron and ironing board, mini-bar, telephone with voice-mail and windows that open to the outside.
No visit to Montreal would be complete without a meal at the landmark Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth. Enjoy the vivacious atmosphere of Le Montréalais Bistrot-Bar-Restaurant - a favorite of the downtown crowd - with its tantalizing menu featuring sunny Mediterranean cuisine. For a more private option, sample our extensive room service menu.
The Health Club features an indoor pool and whirlpool, children';s wading pool, steam baths, changing rooms, and a complete exercise room with free weights, rowing machine, stairclimber, stationary bikes and treadmills.
Quietly elegant, efficient, warm and friendly, Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth is the perfect foundation on which to to build a memorable event.
At the Hotel
- 24-hour Security
- Air Conditioning
- Banquet Facilities
- Business Center
- Club Floor
- Conference Facilities
- Connecting Rooms
- Internet Access
- Meal Plans Available
- Multi-lingual Staff
- Pet Friendly
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Concierge Desk
- House Safe
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning/Pressing
- Room Service
- Room Service 24-hours
- Turndown Service
- Wakeup Calls
- Bicycle Rental
- Fitness Center
In Your Room
- Complimentary Coffee/Tea
- Hair Dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board
Upgrade: Fairmont View
Upgrade: Junior Suite
Upgrade: Gold Room
Upgrade: Gold Large
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
900 Rene Levesque Boulevard West
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...