What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
The Grand Hotel Continental's 51 rooms and suites, now painstakingly restored and furnished with elegance and refinement, are once again at the disposal of Siena's most discerning visitors. Commissioned by the Chigi Family to the great Baroque architect Giovanni Fontana in 1600, the Gori Palace, now the Grand Hotel Continental, has finally reopened. Situated in what is still the hub of the medieval Civitas Virginis, today's Piazza Salimbeni, a few steps from Piazza del Campo, this splendid aristocratic home is part of Siena's cultural heritage. Faithful restoration has not only given the hotel back its original architectural features, but also brought to light old decorations and magnificent frescoes, including a wall painting of St.Christopher dating from the fifteenth century and ornamental motifs from the nineteenth. The covered courtyard, now an elegant Winter Garden, is a place of enchanting beauty.
I found the most indulgent feature of the Terme di Saturnia Spa Golf Resort to be the pool park, boasting four thermal water pools, falls and a Jacuzzi. The healing properties of the water have long been the focal point of the spa's treatment offerings, which includes Aquarelaxation and the Saturnia Four-Handed Shower Massage. The thermal pool itself is reputed to significantly soften skin after just a 20-minute soak! The resort's location, in the Tuscan countryside, is pure peacefulness; the hotel is surrounded by verdant parkland and landscaped lawns.
The Grand Hotel Continental, which opened in February 2002, is the first 5 star hotel in Siena city center. The Grand Hotel Continental is located in the heart of Siena, a few steps from Piazza del Campo and the Duomo, in front of the Rocca Salimbeni -dated 1816 the majestic building housing the world's most ancient bank, Monte dei Paschi di Siena, and in the city pedestrian shopping area. A faithful restoration, of the 17th century palace designed by the Baroque architect Giovanni Fontana, has not only given the hotel back to its original architectural features, but has also brought to light old decorations and magnificent frescoes from the 15th century and ornamental motifs from the 1800s.
The 51 rooms and suites are unique and all offer the services and comforts of a top level hotel. Rooms and suites painstakingly restored and furbished with elegance and refinement are once again at the disposal of the most demanding visitors. The hotel offers one or two bedroom Suites: one on the roof, the Altana, with the living room on the upper level with breathtaking round view of Siena and the other, on the first floor, the St. Christopher, fine painted with frescoes and view of the Duomo. Guestroom amenities include air-conditioning, Internet access, CD player, mini-bar, safe, satellite television, direct dial phones and haidryer.
The hotel also features the "Sapordivino Wine Bar & Restaurant" serving Tuscan Cuisine, salamis and cheeses of the region and a large selection of Italian and International wines. The Winter Garden Bar is a sophisticated wine bar surrounded by ample seating to enjoy drinks pre and after dinner and light snacks. A sumptuous buffet is served at breakfast each morning offering a vast array of fruits, cereals, cheeses, and home made pastries as well as breakfast cooked to order.
The Ballroom, decorated with fine frescoes, eighteenth century monochrome decorations and with the Gori-Pannillini family arms, is an ideal setting for banquets and functions. Other services include twice daily maid service, 24-hour room service, baby sitting, daily laundry, car rental, 24-hour concierge service, pressing service and hotel/airport transfer.
- Number of Rooms: 51
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: No
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast served in restaurant
- Fruit and flowers in room
- Exclusive prints of the painter Francesco Nesi on the theme of the Grand Hotel Continental
- 12 Noon early check-in, subject to availability
- 4 PM late check-out, subject to availability
- For every 3 night stay: a complimentary 3 course dinner including one bottle of wine
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...