What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
For more than a century, the Grand Hotel Villa Serbelloni has been a choice getaway for discerning travelers. On breathtaking Lake Como, the hotel lavishes its guests with elegant salons, an expansive lakeside garden, thoughtfully appointed guestrooms, gourmet cuisine, a Spa and Fitness Center, promenade shops and access to the countless activities the Bellagio region offers. From April to November, guests indulge in the peaceful ambience, sipping cool drinks poolside. Boat rides to local sites can easily be arranged; in fact, visitors from around the world flock to the nearby historic azalea gardens.null
- Golf, Local Immersion, Wellness
- Vibe Sophisticated
- Room Style Classic
- Number of Rooms 105
The Grand Hotel Villa Serbelloni is regularly mentioned by Condé Nast Traveler and by Travel & Leisure as being among the top 100 hotels in the world. It stands on the point of the Bellagio promontory, the pride of the little medieval town known as “the Pearl of the Lake” for its beauty and its privileged position at the centre of Lake Como. Transformed from a private house into a luxury hotel in 1873,the Grand Hotel Villa Serbelloni has played host to the cream of European aristocracy and offers to all those who appreciate the finer side of life, a holiday that is truly out of the ordinary: far from the madding crowd and close to oneself. The staircases, the frescoed ceilings, the rooms, the Salone Reale, with its splendid chandeliers in Murano glass and rich gilt mirrors, can still be admired in all their original splendour. The hotel located steps away from shops and restaurants in the charming town of Bellagio, all with views of the lake or the Private Park and gardens.
Room Types utilized on the Virtuoso Hotels & Resorts Program:
Deluxe Double Lake View - Safe in the room and bathroom with separate shower and bath tub. You can add a third bed. 38 square metres
Executive Double Lake View - Rooms with living room or very large rooms with living corner, safebox, minibar, satellite TV, bathroom with bathtub and shower. It is possible to add a third and a fourth bed 46 / 48 square metres.
Senior Suite Lake View- All the suites have separate livingroom, minibar, satellite TV, safebox and bathroom with bathtub and shower. It is possible to add a third and a fourth bed. 60 / 75 square metres.
Two Restaurants: Our famed MistralRestaurant – which has received 1 Michelin Star over the years is located on our Terrace overlooking Lake Como and the foothills of the Alps. Our La GolettaRestaurant, located next to the swimming pools, overlooking the lake, offers casual Italian dining from 12 noon till 11.00 pm.
Features Pool facing Lake Como, Water sports, including waterskiing and boat excursions Tennis Courts, Squash and nearby golf course Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, gym, steam, and Saunas. Pilates instruction and daily fitness classes available Spa – Beauty Farm offering Massage, and unique beauty treatments that can also be combined with complete detox and fitness regimes combined with special dietary menus.
20 Minutes from Swiss Border and 30 minutes from Como Rail Station Airports:70 km/44 mi from Milan Malpensa; 70/44 mi. from Milan Linate; 40 km/25 mi from Lugano Agno (Switzerland).
• Michelin star every year since 2005 • Condé Nast Johansen’s: Excellence Award as one of Europe’s best hotels with beauty farm (2005), and as best hotel restaurant in Europe (2006) • USA Awards are: • Travel & Leisure – 500 World’s Best Hotels – 2007-2013 • Condé Nast Traveler: Gold List 2006, 2007- 2013 • Conde Nast Traveler: Top 100 Hotels – 2004,2010, 2011, 2012
The 5 star deluxe hotel is open from April to mid November The Mistral restaurant, residence, gym, squash courts, beauty farm, and indoor swimming pool are open from March to late November.
At the Hotel
- 24-hour Security
- Air Conditioning
- Banquet Facilities
- Children's Programs
- Complimentary Parking
- Conference Facilities
- Internet Access
- Meal Plans Available
- Michelin Star Restaurant
- Pet Friendly
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Fitness Center
- Tennis Courts
- Water Sports
In Your Room
- Hair Dryer
- Mini Bar
Upgrade:Executive Double Lake View
Executive Double Lake View
Executive Double Lake View
Upgrade: Senior Suite Lake View
Senior Suite Lake View
Senior Suite Lake View
Exclusively for Virtuoso guests:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- A welcome bottle of Spumante delivered to the room upon arrival
- A 75 Euro lunch or dinner for 2 at Mistral Restaurant or one beauty treatment at Villa Serbelloni SPA (excluding products)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
PLEASE NOTE: Virtuoso contracted amenities are applicable on Deluxe Double through Senior Suite Lake View rooms ONLY. Classic Double rooms are NOT contracted on this program.
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Via Roma 1
Bellagio, Lombardia 22021
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...