What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
A meticulous and delicate renovation has transformed a beautiful tenth century farmhouse into a magnificent 5-Star Grand Luxe hotel. El Bulli Hotel - Hacienda Benazuza, features modern facilities, designed to satisfy the most discerning clients. The halls and guestrooms are decorated with magnificent art works and precious antiques harking back to bygone days. The hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool and jacuzzi, tennis and paddle courts, Arab-Andalusian style gardens with palm trees and orange groves, an herb and fruit garden, billiards room, library, and 5 rooms for conventions and business meetings, plus a private heliport. Different culinary delights may be enjoyed in the hotel's three restaurants, all of them managed by number one Spanish chef FERRAN ADRIA:"La Alqueria" gastronomic restaurant offering Mediterranean and creative cuisine, awarded with 2 stars Michelin; the outdoors "La Alberca", next to the pool, an ideal spot for lunch and snacks, and the pure Sevillian style tapas-bar "La Abaceria". The "Guadarnes" Bar is the ideal place for enjoying appetizers or an after-dinner drink.
This 10th-century farmhouse was one of our favorite stops on our tour of Spain last summer. Transformed into the luxurious El Bulli Hotel Hacienda Benazuza (complete with a private heliport), the former residence today boasts precious art and antiques, an orange grove, an aromatic herb and fruit garden and a lovely Arab-Andalusian garden. We felt right at home, strolling the manicured grounds as if we owned the place! In the evening, don't miss the Michelin-starred La Alquria restaurant or the delightful tapas bar, La Abaceria.
In the small village of Sanlúcar la Mayor, on a hill dominating the Guadiamar river valley, stands the site of the ancient Hacienda Benazuza, the most exclusive hotel in Andalucia. Only a ten minute drive from Seville, you'll find this beautiful hotel surrounded by centuries old olive trees, where relaxing can be found through the gentle sound of the fountains and the parfumes of the gardens. Seville’s International airport is approx. 30 minutes away; distance from the Santa Justa train station in Seville is approx. 20 minutes.
Its modern facilities, designed to satisfy the most discerning clients, blend harmoniously with the historic and cultural heritage of Benazuza. The halls and guestrooms are decorated with magnificent art works and precious antiques harking back to bygone days. The hotel has 44 rooms and suites, all with satellite TV and video on demand, air conditioning, minibar, telephone, full bathrooms, hairdryer, bathrobes, safe-deposit box, etc. There are 3 Special Suites (Royal, Honeymoon and Presidential Suite), 5 Master Suites, 10 Jr Suites, 9 Superior Double rooms and 17 Standard Double rooms. The suites’ special features: duplex rooms, room with private terrace and Jacuzzi, or with balconies with views.
In Hacienda Benazuza, guests will find all the services they expect from a luxury hotel: car and chauffeur services, valet, laundry service, baby-sitter, 24-hour room service, personalised programs, such as horse-back riding, golf, aerostatic balloon rides direct from the hotel, cultural visits, nature treks, hunting, etc. The hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool and jacuzzi, tennis and paddle courts, Daybeds in the garden, Arab-Andalusian style gardens with palm trees and orange groves, an herb and fruit garden, billiards room, library, and 5 rooms for conventions and business meetings, plus a private heliport.
- Number of Rooms: 44
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: No
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Full Benazuza Gourmet Breakfast daily in restaurant
- VIP welcome
- A glass of wine and tapas per person in the Bar
- 12Noon early check-in, subject to availability
- 4PM late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary parking for duration of stay
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Sanlucar la Mayor 41800
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...