What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
For me, the Hotel Helvetia & Bristol means a central Florence location, a boutique-hotel atmosphere and the attention of a truly spectacular staff. Artfully restored to its original brilliance, the hotel now offers the conveniences of the 21st century. The accommodations feature beautiful antiques, yards and yards of lush silks and gorgeous artwork. We so enjoyed the Winter Garden bar and could easily envision the various artists and international notables who have gathered there. The food is sensational, from the sumptuous breakfast buffet to the delicious dinner we savored at the Hostaria Bibendum.
Dating to the late 19th-century, Hotel Helvetia & Bristol is located in the very heart of Florence's historical center, between Piazza della Repubblica and Via Tornabuoni, the city's most exclusive shopping street. The Ponte Vecchio, Il Duomo and Piazza della Signoria are only a short walk away.
The Helvetia & Bristol Hotel has existed since the late 19th century in the very same building in which it resides today. The entrance can be found in Via de' Pescioni, however the main facade overlooks Piazza Strozzi. The Hotel is situated in the very heart of Florence's historical center, between Piazza della Repubblica and Via Tornabuoni, Florence's most exclusive shopping street. The Ponte Vecchio, Il Duomo and Piazza della Signoria are only a few minutes walk away. In 1990, the Helvetia & Bristol underwent a careful and detailed renovation returning it to its original splendour and timeless charm, offering its clientele elegant surroundings and refined atmosphere combined with today's modern technology.
The property has 67 guestrooms and suites with marble bathrooms, some with Jacuzzi tubs. All are equipped with hair-dryers, mini bars, satellite television, HI-FI system,direct dial telephones and in-room safes. The Hotel is fully air-conditioned, all public areas with Wi-Fi connection. Guestrooms are soundproofed. 24-hour room service is available as well as laundry services, turn down services, valet services, baby sitting, children program, car parking & rental and conference facilities.
In the exclusive Winter Garden, with its ever discreet and attentive staff, artists, writers, leading figures in international cultural life, mix with the Florentine nobility. The Winter Garden casts a magical spell, its long silence underscored by the play of water in the fountain that greets you at the entrance. Enjoy the new fascinating bar & restaurant "Hostaria Bibendum" with its alfresco terrace. It opens its doors for lunch, afternoon tea or a candlelit dinner. Fresh Italian cuisine and Tuscan secialities, transforming each dish into an authentic master work.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily buffet breakfast or Continental breakfast for up to two in-room guests, via room service
- Complimentary Afternoon Tea for two with home-made cakes and pastries (once during the stay)
- Fresh Fruit plate in room on arrival
- Clients staying 4 or more nights also receive: One dinner for two (excluding beverages)
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
50123 Firenze (FI)
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...