What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Visitors to the Hotel Baltschug Kempinski Moscow, could hardly enjoy a more central location in Moscow ... on the Moskva River, just yards from the onion-domed St.Basil's Cathedral, Red Square and the Kremlin. Behind a classic facade that dates to the reign of Tzar Nicholas II, the hotel is as priceless as any Faberge egg ... built entirely of the finest materials from the West. The 202 rooms and 30 suites (all equipped with oversized working desks, cordless telephones with hotel-wide range, and internet and email access) were built around a daylight flooded atrium and are furnished with beautiful Bruyere woods. Also on-site: Cafe Kranzler, a traditional coffee shop; the Lobby Lounge; Restaurant Baltschug and a fully equipped fitness center.
The sophisticated Hotel Baltschug Kempinski Moscow has long been my favorite hideaway in this historic city. The first thing I see from my vibrantly colored guestroom is St. Basil's Cathedral - Red Square and the Kremlin are just across the Moskva River. If the weather is frosty, slip away for an afternoon at the health club, swimming in the spacious indoor pool and indulging in body treatments at the Kanebo Beauty Center. Later, get dolled up for dinner at the Restaurant Baltschug, for local specialties, or the Shogun Restaurant, for Japanese cuisine. The former hosts a lavish Sunday brunch.
The Hotel Baltschug opened in October 1992 and was the first Kempinski hotel to open in the territory of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS). The structure itself was completely hollowed out, leaving only the classical facade dating from 1898. Inside the 232 rooms and suites were built around a daylight flooded atrium. Splendidly located on the banks of the Moskva River and with DIRECT(!) views on the Kremlin, Red Square and St. Basil's Cathedral. The Hotel Baltschug Kempinski is Moscow's only 5 star hotel as per the Star Guide.
All rooms are tastefully decorated and are equipped with satellite TV incl. CNN, pay-TV, direct dial satellite desk top and mobile (operates only within the hotel building) telephones with voice mail, fax/modem hook up (RJ-11), internet and email access, access to calling card companies such as AT&T and Global One, mini bar, electronic safe, hairdryer, oversized working desks and individually controlled heating and air conditioning system.
Guests who choose to dine within the Baltschug Kempinski have a choice of venues. "Restaurant Baltschug", which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, is known for its special nightly theme buffets as well as "Linner" (our Sunday feast between lunch and dinner). "Cafe Kranzler", situated off the lobby, is an ideal place to relax with a wide selection of cakes, pastries and beverages. In the lobby itself is the hotel's Main Lounge, where guests may partake of a complimentary Early Bird Breakfast from 5:00am-7:00am and High Afternoon Tea. Shogun Restaurant featuring authentic Japanese cuisine.
The Fitness Center - complimentary and exclusive to hotel guests - offers sauna, whirlpool, indoor swimming pool and a brand new fitness room with state-of-the-art equipment.
Conference facilities for up to 350 persons and state-of-the-art Business Center available.
Other facilities include 24 hour room service, fashion boutiques, hotel casino, 24 hour concierge service and hotel limousines with chauffeur for city and airport transfers.
- "Best Managed Five Star Hotel in Moscow" awarded by the Moscow City Government, 1998.
- "The Best Hotel in Russia, 1999 & 2000" according to the poll conducted by the International Trade & Exhibitions Group and Travel Trade Gazette. Awards received during the 6th & 7th MITT Exhibition in March 1999 & 2000.
- "Five Star Diamond Award" by the American Academy of Hospitality Sciences, received in November 1999,in March 2000 & in March 2001.
- Number of Rooms: 232
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: Yes
- Upgrade on arrival to higher category room with Kremlin/Red Square view, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast
- Early check-in (8.00 AM)
- Late check-out (4.00 PM), subject to availability
- A destination related gift in room upon arrival
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...