What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Since 1892, the Bristol has represented the cosmopolitan hub of Viennese social, cultural and business life, combining its rich past with modern comforts. In the heart of the city, across from the Vienna State Opera, and near famous city sights. The hotel was recently named to Conde Nast Traveler's 2006 Gold List and to the Travel + Leisure magazine Top 500 hotels for 2006.
Named one of the "Top 75 Hotels in Europe" by Conde Nast Traveller in 2006, Hotel Bristol tops my list of personal favorites as well. Here I'm just a short stroll from renowned shopping on the Kaerntnerstrasse and across the street from the Vienna State Opera. There's an aristocratic aura here, felt as you dine on Imperial Cake at the Bristol Bar and as you sink into the comforts of your stately guestroom (my favorites are the circular Tower Guestrooms, for their star-shaped ceilings) Of course, the latest amenities include Internet access, 24-hour room service and limousine service.
The Hotel Bristol was built in 1892 in the typical Viennese Biedermeier style. It is located directly opposite the Vienna state opera, close to all major sites of the city of Vienna and offers all guests an elegant ambience in the heart of Vienna. Precious antiques decorate the rooms, suites and public areas.
The hotel has 140 rooms and suites with uncompromising standards; air-conditioning, remote control color satellite TV/radio, mini-bar, safe deposit box, soundproof windows with electric blinds, 3 direct dial telephones with voice mail and modem plug in, Hi-fi Towers and CD Player with your choice of 6 CDs, hair dryer, marble bathrooms and an electronic key system. The view of the rooms can vary between the Ring boulevard, the State Opera, a quiet side street or the inner courtyard.
Hotel Bristol features three restaurants and one lounge. Restaurant "Korso": Stunning views of the justly famous State Opera House provide an unforgettable backdrop for continental and regional cuisine at the award-winning Korso bei der Oper, perpetually one of the city's most popular restaurants. Restaurant "Sirk": The relaxing ambience is perfect for all-day dining at Restaurant Sirk, which offers international favorites and Austrian specialties at daily lunch and dinner buffets and family buffets on Sundays and holidays. Cafe "Sirk": Relax over a light lunch or dinner and enjoy a variety of aromatic roasts at this traditional Viennese coffeehouse with its own delightful winter garden. 24-hour Room Service is also provided. "Bristol" Bar: Oldest American bar in Vienna, with a variety of drinks in the line of the "School of Barmanship".
Additional services include an on-site business center, Concierge, laundry/dry cleaning service, daily newspaper, nightly turndown service, valet parking, car rental & limousines, and access to a Health Club nearby.
- Number of Rooms: 140
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: Yes
On Wholesaler bookings, Virtuoso guests receive:
- Upgrade at time of arrival subject to availability
- Fruit Basket
- Mineral Water
- Room upgrade if available
- Limousine transfer one-way
- fruit and mineral water
- buffet breakfast and more...
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
1010 Innere Stadt, Wien
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...