What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Recently refurbished, the Hotel de Crillon, shares its incomparable history with the glorious Place de la Concorde. Located close to the boutiques of the "Faubourg Saint Honore", the palace hotel boosts 147 refined rooms & suites, all spacious, with air conditioning, minibar, safe, Carrara marble bathrooms with bathtub and separate shower, and satellite TV. The Chef, Jean-Francois Piege, supervises both Les Ambassadeurs, the hotel's award-winning restaurant and L'Obelisque, an elegant brasserie style restaurant. The "truly Parisian" hotel also features a Piano Bar, a Tea Room and 24 Hour State of the Art Fitness Center.
Everything about the Hotel de Crillon spells comfort and elegance. Upon arrival, we were awed by the opulence of the lobby, filled with magnificent roses in modern Baccarat crystal vases. After settling into our spacious room, we ventured downstairs for afternoon tea; later, we wandered over to the elaborate Winter Garden for a glass of Champagne before a gourmet meal at Les Ambassadeurs. If you're up for browsing the elegant boutiques nearby, take advantage of the personal shopping services.
An elegant 18th-century palace hotel situated on the world-famous Place de la Concorde, in the very heart of Paris, the perfect location to combine business requirements with sightseeing and shopping.
The smallest and most intimate Palace hotel of Paris (90 rooms and 57 suites) features an inimitable style and elegance: rooms and suites are exquisitely furnished and decorated with dAubusson carpets, Baccarat chandeliers and Wedgewood china, finest silk materials from some of France's most prestigious houses, parquet floors, marble bathrooms The passion and dedication of the staff bring an incomparable level of service to make this enchanting place a memorable experience.
- Number of Rooms: 147
- Children's Programs: Yes
- Private Club/Floor: No
- American buffet breakfast daily
- One way transfer from/to the airport
- Upgrade on arrival subject of availability
- 4pm late check-out
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...