What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
In a beautiful city steeped in history, Rocco Forte Hotel de Russie is nestled between the Spanish Steps and Piazza del Popolo, within easy walking distance of key sights, fashion houses and Via Condotti. A particularly stunning feature of the hotel is the extensive, terraced garden -- a tranquil oasis in the bustle of central Rome. You'll also find a health club and wellness zone with hydropool, Jacuzzi, sauna, Turkish steam bath, beauty treatments and gym.
In the world's most romantic city lies an oasis that combines beauty and charm in a placid setting. This is Rocco Forte Hotel de Russie, Sir Rocco Forte's crown jewel in Rome, Opposite the Piazza dei Popolo, one of Rome's most beautiful piazzas, and a short walk from the Spanish Steps and the Via Condotti, this is a plum location. My guestroom here is perfect ? the right lighting, the right temperature, the right linens. Take time to dine alfresco in the gardens; I feel as if I'm in the middle of the Italian countryside. Don't miss the world-class De Russie Wellness Zone.
In Rome, the legendary Rocco Forte Hotel de Russie, so called in the last century because visited by the members of the Imperial Russian House, reopened in April 2000. Whilst the inside of the Hotel has been newly redesigned, the facade, together with the romantic gardens which go right up to the Pincio, have been refurbished. The Hotel is situated between the two most famous and beautiful squares of Rome, Piazza del Popolo and Piazza di Spagna, in the middle of the most fashionable streets with their elegant boutiques and at walking distance from the Museums, The Art Galleries, and the most charming areas of Rome.
The Rocco Forte Hotel de Russie has 122 bedrooms, including 34 suites, featuring the Picasso Suite and the Nijinsky Suite, the new Presidential Suite dedicated to famous Russian choreographer and dancer Vaclav Nijinsky. All of these feature the latest modern amenities including technology for today's business guest such as two-line telephones, voice messaging, fax machines, modem points, and interactive satellite television enabling quick check-out. All rooms with air-conditioning, safe deposit box and mini-bar, and most overlooking the gardens of the Hotel.
Le Jardin de Russie Restaurant opens on to the garden and offers Italian specialties with an innovative flavor, and a Sunday Brunch. Stravinskij Bar has an extensive selection of refreshments and Roman delicacies if you prefer something lighter. Outside seating is available during the warmer months.
The hotel also boasts a health club and wellness zone with hydropool, Jacuzzi, sauna, Turkish steam bath, beauty treatments and gym. Guest services include Concierge, 24-hour room service, wake-up service, same day laundry valet and dry cleaning service, turn-down service, instant message delivery, airport transfers if required ,express check-in/out, a business center and four function rooms.
- Number of Rooms: 122
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: No
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Continental Buffet breakfast daily - applicable to Deluxe Double and Suite Executive room types only, when booked at the Virtuoso rate
- Two welcome drinks at the Stravinskij Bar
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
00187 Rome (RM)
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...