What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
The boutique-style Hotel du Louvre is all about location and elegance. Here, you are neighbors with the Louvre, l' Opera Garnier, the Comedie Francaise theatre, Les jardins du Palais-Royal and shopping along the Rue du Faubourg St.Honore. Back inside, you'll find 177 guestrooms and suites (all with internet access), air-conditioning, a concierge, porter service and a new fitness center. La Brasserie du Louvre specializes in fresh seafood and traditional French cuisine; after dinner, stop by the exclusive Le Defender bar a nightcap.
We were surrounded by culture and history at the Hotel du Louvre - depending on which way we turned, we could find ourselves at L'Opera Garnier, the Louvre or the Champs-Elysees. We opted for a Junior Suite - each is individually designed, so make your preferences known, whether it's for one large room or a separate bedroom and living area. At the end of a day of sightseeing, we retired to the Defender Bar, popular with local residents for its signature cocktails and cozy, oversized chairs and sofas. Later, dine at The Brasserie, prized for its upscale cuisine and outdoor tables on the Place du Palais Royal.
Surrounded by art, fashion and culture, Hotel du Louvre, a boutique hotel, is just a stones throw away from the Louvre Museum, the Opera House, Comedie Francaise theatre, the Palais Royal, the Rue du Faubourg St. Honore and its prestigious boutiques.
The hotel has 177 rooms and suites. Guestroom features include air-conditioning, soundproof windows, safe deposit box, cable television, mini-bar, spacious bathrooms with hairdryers, Internet access and outlets for laptops.
Dining facilities include restaurant "La Brasserie du Louvre" serving fresh seafood platters and traditional French food, with its lively French touch and flowery terrace in summer, and the cozy bar "Le Defender", a privileged area in the heart of the hotel.
Additional services include a Concierge, doorman service, porter service, laundry and dry cleaning service and shoe polishing. Fitness & Business Center.
- Number of Rooms: 177
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: No
- Upgrade at time of Check In upon availability
- VIP treatment
- 50 USD per room & per stay, available for dinning at the Brasserie, drinking at the Bar and in-room purchases at the hotel
- Early Check In & Late Check Out upon availability
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...