What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Upon entering Hotel Esprit Saint Germain, in the most fashionable section of Paris' Left Bank, you'll feel more as though you're calling on dear friends than checking into a hotel far from home. Behind its 18th-century facade, this urban hideaway exudes a refined yet unpretentious ambience. Chic individually designed guestrooms — there are just 28 — boast a juxtaposition of state-of-the-art technology (flat-screen tele-visions and DVD players) and shelves brimming with novels just begging to be enjoyed with steaming mugs of tea. The personal service is among the most gracious you'll find in Paris, as well as the most discreet.
Hotel Esprit Saint Germain has been designed along the lines of a private residence. 28 rooms and suites ideally situated in the heart of Paris, on the Left Bank in Saint Germain des Pres, between the Jardins du Luxembourg and the Boulevard Saint Germain where literary and artistic legends surrounding Paris were written. Nothing ostentatious, just an elegant, convivial «atmosphere» of comfort and refinement.
What Makes ESPRIT SAINT GERMAIN different?
Visitors are welcome as guests behing the facade of the XVIIIth century building with the feeling of being in a private home. Visitors are welcomed as if they were guests in a friend's home with a personalized and dedicated service, enjoying complimentary drinks anytime during their stay sitting in the cosy living room by the fireplace or in the Library lounge.
What to do in the vicinity?
Esprit saint Germain is for people who like Paris and the left bank in particular. Located in the heart of the ultrachic Saint Germain des Prés in the 6th arrondissement of Paris, set on a small upscale street with wonderful boutiques and close to many good restaurants. Perfect area for luxury shopping, fine Antiques, Art Galleries and Museums, many fine French Bistros and Restaurants, a good selection of food markets. Half a minute walking from les Jardins du Luxembourg and the Church of Saint Sulpice. walking distance from Notre-Dame Cathedral, Orsay and Le Louvre Museum.
Our Ideal Guest:
Your clients who enjoy Boutique Hotels with refinement and comfort. Women traveling alone, families, couples, and business travelers. Honeymoons and celebrations.
In room facilities and amenities:
The individually designed luxurious guests rooms and suites are a combination of stylish interior, leather, rich fabrics and warm colors with modern technology. Some rooms have original 18th century beams. Purple or green slates bathrooms. Enjoy a Prestige room or the Penthouse Suite with a private terrace overlooking the rooftops of Paris and the church of Saint Sulpice. This terrace is the most romantic place to share a glass of Champagne with your beloved one. Hotel services include open bar in the lobby lounge with fireplace, escort to your room, assistance with unpacking and packing luggage, turndown service, shoe shine service, laundry, concierge, 24-hour in-room dining, international press and library, business centre and hot spot Internet (Wi-Fi). Cell phones available on request. Well-behaved dogs accepted. All rooms are furnished with the most up-to-date room equipment flat screen TV’s, DVD & CD player, Ipod/Iphone dock, high speed internet access, air conditioning, minibar, tea & coffee facilities, safety deposit box with internal electrical socket, desk office set up, cordless phone, direct outside line, hair dryer, bathrobs, slippers Etro toiletries.
The Fitness center on the sixth floor overlooking the rooftops of Paris offers a steam room, sauna and an elliptical trainer and massage on request.
- Adjoining rooms
- Connecting rooms
- Handicap rooms
- Movies in room
- Business center
- Baby sitting
- Doctor on call
- High speed internet access
- Limousine service
- Turndown service
- Family plan
- 220 DC
- Pets allowed
- Wheel chair access
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping - daily
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Concierge desk
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour room service
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- Wakeup service
- 220 AC
- Air conditioning
- Multilingual staff
- Safe deposit box
- Complimentary full american breakfast
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full American breakfast daily for up to two in-room guests, served in the Breakfast Lounge or in-room, already included in the rates
- Choice of red or white wine in room on arrival with a plate of assorted French cheeses, baguette and crackers
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...