What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
For over a century, the Hassler has been recognized as one of the prime hotels in Europe. This small and atmospheric hotel pays careful attention to detail in order to make every guest's stay an unforgettable one. With an unbeatable location atop the Spanish Steps, the Hassler is easy to find but very difficult to leave. Discover the magic of the Hassler during your next stay in the Eternal City. Imàgo, the Hassler’s newly renovated panoramic restaurant, offers a breathtaking panorama of Rome, matched only by the Chef Francesco Apreda’s creative Italian cuisine, for an unforgettable dinner, lunch, or Sunday brunch. Il Palazzetto Restaurant and Wine Bar offers traditional Italian food "with a twist", and guests of the Hassler also enjoy free access to the Hassler Wellness Club where they may work out on state-of-the-art equipment while enjoying a spectacular view of the Eternal City, including Basilica of St. Peter's.
Whenever we visit the Eternal City we stay at the internationally renowned Hotel Hassler, which has an unbeatable location atop the Spanish Steps. Our favorite room is the recently renovated Villa Medici Suite, with a private sitting room, refined fabrics and furnishings and a spiral staircase that leads to a private terrace - from here, we can see the lovely Borghese Gardens and the two domes of the Trinita dei Monti church. Our favorite dining experiences have been in Imago, the newly renovated panoramic restaurant, where Chef Francesco Apreda adds his creative flair to traditional Italian cuisine.
For over a century, the Hassler has been recognized as one of the prime hotels in Europe. This small and atmospheric hotel pays careful attention to detail in order to make every guest's stay an unforgettable one. With an unbeatable location atop the Spanish Steps, the Hassler is easy to find but very difficult to leave. Discover the magic of the Hassler during your next stay in the Eternal City.
Hotel Hassler has 85 rooms, 10 Deluxe suites and 3 Presidential suites. Each uniquely decorated room is equipped with all the modern comforts: Satellite TV, pay-tv, direct phones, computer and fax links, safety box, minibar, air conditioning, and high-speed Internet access as well as its own exclusive line of "Armorvero" bath amenities.
Imàgo, the Hassler’s newly renovated panoramic restaurant, offers guests a breathtaking panorama of Rome, matched only by the Chef Francesco Apreda’s creative Italian cuisine, for an unforgettable dinner, lunch, or Sunday brunch. The Salone Eva Restaurant is a warm, inviting room adorned with an extensive collection of eighteenth and nineteenth-century books, and daily serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, or an afternoon tea. A large selection of Italian wine by the glass is also offered. The Hassler Bar, right behind Salone Eva, is the perfect place for an "aperitivo" or your after-dinner-drinks. During the summer season the Hassler Bar moves to the outdoor Palm Court, set in a tranquil garden surrounded by a wide variety of plants. Il Palazzetto Ristorante and Wine Bar offers traditional Italian food "with a twist".
As a guest of the Hassler, you enjoy free access to the Hassler Wellness Club. There is no other gym in Rome where you can work out on state-of-the-art Technogym equipment while enjoying a spectacular view of the Eternal City, including St. Peter’s Basilica. The Hassler Wellness Club includes an open air terrace with a lovely view over the Piazza Trinità dei Monti and the Spanish Steps, where guests may order a light snack or a refreshing drink from the special healthy menu, or also simply relax and bask in the sun after a workout. Available by appointment, offers an array of specialized massages, a sauna, steam bath, and solarium tanning shower. Bicycles and jogging are also available.
- Number of Rooms: 98
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: No
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary buffet breakfast served daily in the restaurant (room service available with an extra 15% charge)
- Complimentary welcome drink at the Palazzetto Bar in the Hassler's Wine Academy (a glass of regional wine per person, per stay)
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access/connection in room
- Daily newspaper in room
- Two bottles of mineral water in room, upon arrival (one sparkling, one still)
- Hassler fresh fruit basket in room, upon arrival
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...