What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
In the center of beautiful Vienna, Hotel Imperial reigns not only as the private palace hotel personally commissioned by Emperor Franz Joseph I in 1873. The hotel was recently named to Conde Nast Traveler's 2006 Gold List and named as the number one hotel in Vienna by Travel + Leisure magazine in the 2006 survey of the Top 500 hotels. It shows off a glorious neo-Renaissance style in architectural detail and an ideal location next door to the city's most famous concert hall, the Musikverein. The Emperor of Brazil was the Imperial's first guest; today, the hotel is home to all official state visits to the Republic of Austria. Richard Wagner stayed several months in order to compose some of his finest works.
This elegant hotel is a landmark in Vienna - and was named one of the 'Top 75 Hotels in Europe" by Conde Nast Traveller in 2006, The atmosphere is so royal with the ornate staircase and the chandeliered lobby - after all, this is the former residence of the Prince of Wurttemberg. We return time and time again for the impeccable and personable service and the location near the renowned Vienna Opera House - when we hoped to get scarce tickets to our favorite opera, we asked the concierge for help, and within an hour we had seats and post-opera reservations for the hotel restaurant. Now, that's service!
In the very city center of Vienna, the heart of Europe, next to the famous Musikverein Concert Hall, stands the Hotel Imperial. This former palace was personally inaugurated by the Emperor Franz Joseph I in April 1873.
The building's architectural details exemplify neo-renaissance style. The Hotel Imperial features 106 renovated guest rooms and 32 suites, including 2 famous Royal Suites. On the 5th floor the hotel offers suites with a stunning view over the city of Vienna. For a century this symbol of hospitality has received the city's most distinguished visitors.
The deluxe Restaurant Imperial and Vienna's most famous Cafe as well as the outstanding meeting and banqueting halls complement the services on offer. The Hotel reached new heights of luxury after the last renovation in the year 2000 of the upper floors. New Suites overlooking the historical city of Vienna have been built during the last renovations project.
- Number of Rooms: 138
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: Yes
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability Daily Buffet Breakfast in Cafe Imperial
- One bottle of Champagne upon arrival
- Welcome fruits and mineral water
- Guaranteed 12 Noon check-in
- Bulgari bathroom amenities
- Chauffered limousine transfer (one way)
- Butler Service
- Imperial Petit Fours
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Welcome fruits and mineral water
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...