What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Hotel Londra Palace in Venice has one hundred windows looking on the Lagoon; an incomparable view on the entire basin of San Marco and on the island of San Giorgio. Originally built in 1860 and recently reborn from a US$8 million restoration, the hotel's leaded-glass windows and white Istria stone exterior have the same ethereal grace of other monuments and palaces reflected in the Grand Canal. No wonder Tchaikovsky, when he stayed here in 1877, found the inspiration to compose his Fourth Symphony. The hotel's 53 rooms, 17 of which are junior suites, feature silken walls, diaphanous curtains, antique furniture and recently refurbished bathrooms. The paintings old and new are original. The wine gallery offers tasting of famous wines prior to a feast, perhaps, in Do Leoni whose famous Italian and Venetian cuisine draws on Chianina beef and personally selected fresh produce from the Rialto market every day.
With such a wide range of hotels in Venice, the choice of where to stay can be daunting. I always choose Hotel Londra Palace for its waterfront location near St. Mark's Square and the views of San Giorgio and the lagoon from my room. Built in 1860, the hotel is today an elegant oasis minus any stuffiness, thanks to the doting manager and his wonderful staff - their years of experience show in their attention to detail. My richly decorated room, with its pink-marble bathroom and period furnishings, transported me to Venice's aristocratic era - I felt like royalty!
Hotel Londra Palace in Venice has one hundred windows looking on the Lagoon; an incomparable view on the entire basin of San Marco and on the island of San Giorgio. We are just a few steps from Piazza San Marco, along the Riva degli Schiavoni walk, right in the heart of the city, with its luxury shops, museums, churches and palaces; in front of the stop of the public vaporetto of San Zaccaria. We can be easily reached from the Marco Polo airport, from the train station of Santa Lucia, from Tronchetto or from Piazzale Roma for those that arrive by car.
The hotel has 53 spacious and bright rooms of which 17 are junior suites. Rooms are furnished with authentic 19th-century Biedermeier furniture, period paintings, carefully selected antique furnishings and rich fabrics conveying a feeling of quiet, unobtrusive luxury. The bathrooms, recently refurbished, thoughtfully include all the amenities one expects of a luxury hotel.
The Londra's Do' Leoni Restaurant with its sleek neo-classical decor offers a Venetian and Veneto cuisine of great quality. Launched only recently, it has already received excellent ratings in Italy's top gastronomic guides. In addition, during the warmer season, you may have a pleasant lunch or sip a drink on a fabulous outside veranda, which is just a few meters away from the Lagoon.
The Londra Palace, with its high, uncompromising standards of service, relaxed, client-friendly ambience, delightful accommodations, refined public areas and panoramic view, together with its top-rated cuisine, spells the promise of an unforgettable stay in the world's most enchanting city.
- Number of Rooms: 53
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: No Seasonal Closures: The 3rd & 4th floor will be closed shortly in Nov/Dec to allow for replacement of fan coils in order to enable customers to choose independently between hot/cold temperatures for their own comfort. No major noise or inconvenience expected.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Buffet breakfast included in rates
- Fruit basket and bottle of wine upon arrival
- One complimentary drink at the Florian Cafe in St. Mark's Square - one of the most beautiful spots in Venice and landmark for all connoisseurs
- 12 Noon early check-in, subject to availability
- 4 PM late check-out, subject to availability
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
30122 Venezia (VE)
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...