What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Sitting on the edge of the bay, facing the famous Croisette, Hotel Martinez is the most spacious palace of Cannes and a year-round, deluxe resort. Completely renovated and redecorated in a style more contemporary, this art deco building incorporates 413 rooms including 27 suites, all of which are luxuriously appointed. You don't need travel far for exquisite dining -- Hotel Martinez boasts the area's top restaurants on-site, including a two-star Michelin gourmet restaurant; Le Relais Martinez, with its classic French Mediterranean cuisine and its poolside terrace; and the outside beach restaurant located on the private sandy beach. A new Givenchy Spa (9000 sqft) unique in France located on the 7-th floor and entirely dedicated to beauty and well-being, with also a fitness center & a hairdresser.
My husband is a huge Art Deco fan, so when he walked into Hotel Martinez, directly facing the sea, he was awestruck. The hotel's interior decorators followed the style and feel of mid-century with the sophistication and comfort of today's fabrics and furniture. He particularly loved the seventh-floor Deco suites; each sleek suite has a deck overlooking the city and the sea. In the evening, head downstairs to La Palme d'Or for renowned dining, followed by cocktails at the lively piano bar, Amiral Bar. And don't miss the fabulous Givenchy Spa!
General information & description:
Ideally located on La Croisette facing the Bay of Cannes, the Hotel Martinez is one of the spacious palace of Cannes and a year round open deluxe resort. The hotel has just completed a renovation program to provide its valued guests with the highest quality of personalized service. A new Givenchy Spa (9000sqft) unique in France loacated on the 7th floor and entirely dedicated to beauty and well-being, with also a fitness center & a hairdresser.
Rooms and suites … a world of comfort…
Its 413 rooms and suites boast luxe, comfort, elegance and the highest quality service. All furnishing and fittings are well designed, comfortable, easy to use and state-of-the-art. Nothing is left to chance, the highest quality natural materials have been used (spacious bathrooms have marble, with bath and separate showers, signed furniture, rich panelling in bedrooms …) Journey to seventh heaven … to discover our fabulous panoramic suites. Two apartments covering 5000 sqft each (with 2500 sqft of private terrace), extraordinary, unique, with an uninterrupted view on the bay of Cannes. A great care has been taken wit hthe interior and exterior design. In the same style, we have built 11 penthouse junior suites with a focus of discretion and refined luxury, with a large surface area ranging from 1000 to 1500 sqft.
Gastronomy and Bars
- “La Palme d’Or” the gourmet restaurant, with a terrace overlooking the bay of Cannes, offers to its guests a new more contemporary decor, dedicated to the 7th art. In this magic atmosphere, you will let enjoy the superb flavors prepared by Christian Willer and Christian Sinicropi. (Closed Mon/Tue)
- «Le Relais Martinez », the traditional restaurant offers buffet breakfast, “provencal” lunch and dinner by the pool.
- On the beach, The Bar, “La Rotonde” and the restaurant serve snacks and drinks in a relaxing atmosphere For an evening drink, the piano bar “Amiral” and its fantastic pianist Jimmy Mc Kissic.
- Heated outdoor pool open year around
- Private sandy beach
- Children’s program offered in July and August
- Business Center, 15 modular conference rooms
- Airport transfers available (limousine or helicopter)
- Restaurant reservations and tours are available through our concierge 24 hours a day
- Tennis courts and golfs courses nearby
- Number of Rooms: 393
- Children's Programs: Yes
- Private Club/Floor: Yes
- Personalized welcome note from the Preferred Supplier on behalf of the agent/agency
- Breakfast (continental served in room or buffet served at the restaurant)
- Room upgrade subject to availability at check-in
- 4pm late check-out subject to availability
- Free access to the swimming pool (during the winter and the closure of the beach only) and beach (except 1st row and pier) upon availability and prior reservation
- Vat and service included
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...