What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Overlooking the iconic Ponte Vecchio on the Arno River, Portrait Firenze provides a fashionable home away from home in this timeless city. Owned by the Ferragamo family, you can expect haute couture touches around every corner; the 36 suites are warm and inviting with kitchenettes, handcrafted furnishings and lavish fabrics. Honor bars are stocked with gourmet goodies, while private balconies reveal mesmerizing views of the river, city rooftops and Florentine countryside. You’re mere steps from the Uffizi Gallery and Piazza della Signoria.
Hotel TipThe Lifestyle Team is truly superior; let them arrange a gourmet walking tour through the markets or a private viewing at one of Florence’s fashion houses.
Step onto your balcony and the Ponte Vecchio seems within touching distance, the Florentine countryside in view across the city roof tops. From this privileged position overlooking The Arno River you are moments from the richness of Florence';s art and history, its fashion and food.
Portrait is about living the best part of the city, where a sense of calm and tranquility is reminiscent of a lavish townhouse. Yet you are only few steps from Palazzo Vecchio and Piazza della Signoria.
Portrait Firenze has been created to celebrate this great city from the vantage point of an exclusive address overlooking the Ponte Vecchio. It has drawn inspiration from the birth of Italian haute couture that took place here in the 1950';s, and from the famed craftsmanship heritage of the Ferragamo family to create an exceptional homely experience.
The Portrait Lifestyle Team takes care of each guests every possible whim even before they arrive to Florence in order to turn your stay into a handcrafted experience. It could be tracking down a vintage wine, getting the best table at just the right restaurant, arranging a private view at one of Florence';s fashion ateliers or a visit to The Salvatore Ferragamo Museum.
Suties and Guestrooms
A world away from the anonymity of even the finest hotels. Individually styled by Florentine architect Michele Bönan, Portrait Firenze is inspired by the spirit of haute couture in its lavish style and its every conceivable comfort, from the use of exquisite fabrics and local materials to the fine detail of the hand-crafted furniture. A profound sense of space and warmth of atmosphere characterize Portrait Firenze. With 34 suites and guestrooms many with breathtaking views and with standards features such as sumptuous oversized beds, Carrara marble bathrooms, innovative bluetooth entertainment and an abundantly stocked Portrait Honour bar.
From a late breakfast served in your suite to evening cocktails in our club lounge looking onto the Ponte Vecchio, you dictate the pace of your day when you stay with us. And when you wish, let our Lifestyle team organize the very best that that the city has to offer, such as a private gourmet walking tour through the markets or wine tasting in a special Tuscan vineyard. We can also advise on our favourite spots for lunch and dinner, and secure that impossible-to-book table at the restaurant of Florence';s latest up and coming chef. And just next to the river, Lungarno Collection';s award winning restaurant Borgo San Jacopo or the vibrant La Terrazza Bar on the thirteenth century tower will have a table ready just for you.
At the Hotel
- Air Conditioning
- Culinary Program
- Pet Friendly
- Concierge Desk
In Your Room
- Mini Bar
40 SQM (430 SQF) King or twins, Lounge, Marble Bath
49 SQM (527 SQF), King or twins, Living area
56 SQM (646 SQF), King or twins, Living area, sofa bed, 2 bathrooms
55 SQM (591 SQF), King or twins, Lounge
Deluxe Suite Arno River View
61 SQM (662 SQF), King or twins, Lounge, LCD TV
Executive Suite River View
85 SQM (914 SQF), King or twins, Living room, 2 bathrooms
Signature Suite River View
130 SQM (1400 SQF), King or twins, Living area, 2 bathrooms, Terrace
Ponte Vecchio 2 Bedroom Suite River View
85 SQM (914 SQF), King/twin, Living area, Balcony
All Virtuoso Guests Receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- A bottle of Italian sparkling wine in room upon arrival
- Complimentary one-way transfer to airport
- Complimentary internet access
- Early check-in/late check-out
- subject to availability
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Lungarno Acciaiuoli, 4
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...