What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
A property near Dam Square, the Royal Palace and the old city center, the Hotel Pulitzer is comprised of 25 restored 17-th-century canal houses. Each of the 230 distinctive guestrooms is designed with exposed wood beams and the latest in travel amenities. A restaurant, bar and lounge are located on-site.
The Hotel Pulitzer boasts one of the most enviable canal-side addresses in Amsterdam (framed by both the Prinsengracht and Keizersgracht canals) and is just a short walk from many museums, fabulous antique stores and incredible restaurants. The hotel itself is comprised of several 17th- and 18th-century canal homes; each building exudes its own character, while a delightful maze of stairways connects the rooms. Make tea in the garden and cocktails in the bar before dinner a custom during your stay. For the optimum view, be sure to request a guestroom overlooking the canal.
Centrally located near Dam Square and Royal Palace in Amsterdam, The Hotel Pulitzer is the culmination of twenty-five restored 17th and 18th century canal houses that have been harmoniously integrated to create a truly unique hotel. Hotel Pulitzer completed a $33 million renovation in August 2000.
The hotel has 223 rooms and 7 suites, all fully renovated, which are all different with charming wooden beams. Guestroom features include air-conditioning, cable television, direct-dial telephones with voice mail, in-room safe, mini-bar, writing desk, hair dryers, makeup mirrors and bathrobes.
Dining facilities include Pulitzer's Cafe, Bar and Restaurant, the Rendez-Vous Bar overlooking the Lobby and unique private gardens and 24-hour Room Service. Hotel services include a Business Center, fax machines in Smart Rooms and the Business Center, car rental through Concierge, baby sitting services, laundry/dry cleaning service and valet parking.
Health Club and massage can be arranged through the Concierge. Golf 20 minutes from hotel.
- Number of Rooms: 230
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: No
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast for up to two persons in the restaurant
- Welcome gift in the room
- 4 pm late check-out, subject to availability
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Amsterdam 1016 GZ
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...