What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Hotel & Spa Rosa Alpina is situated in the Northern Italian province of Bolzano in the village of San Cassiano in the Badia Commune. Rosa Alpina is an ideal stopping place for those who seek fitness and relaxation. In a typical 1535 m-high Dolomite village, this hotel has planned everything for invigorating holidays. After a wonderful day of skiing, enjoy beauty treatments, cures and relaxation in this temple of well-being. Each of our four restaurants offers excellent regional cuisine, and a superb wine list. The newly appointed rooms radiate comfort, peace and elegance, and the soft colors, testimonials to Ladin culture, are reflected in many of the items of furniture that have been lovingly assembled by the Pizzinini Family.
Chef Niederkofler of the St. Hubertus restaurant at Hotel Spa Rosa Alpina told us that ''the simple things in life are the most beautiful." Such is the vision for this lovely hotel, owned and operated by the Pizzinini family in the tiny village of San Cassiano (population: 700). Outside, you're surrounded by the majestic Dolomites, while inside, lovingly decorated guestrooms (much of the furniture is assembled by the Pizzinini family themselves) await your arrival. Don't miss the Daniela Steiner Spa (also family-owned) for the ultimate in comforting treatments.
The Hotel Rosa Alpina is situated in the Northern Italian province of Bolzano in the village of San Cassiano in the Badia Commune (1537 m above sea level). The town has a population of 750 and is part of the Upper Badia tourist district located in the heart of a valley basin surrounded on all sides by Dolomitic Peaks. The Hotel exudes an atmosphere of serenity and is located in front of a small church built in the 1600's with bright frescoes painted on the façade and near several shops full of local products such as smoked speck ham and strudels.
The 51 guestrooms and suites features balcony/terrace, bathrobes, daily maid service, fireplace, hair dryer, mini-bar, refrigerator, safe, television--cable/satellite and wake-up service.
Relais & Chateaux Rosa Alpina offers four restaurants. In the discreet and charming ambience of the St. Hubertus, just awarded its Second Michelin Star, chef Norbert Niederkofler takes the time to advise each guest in person: the dishes are thus as non-uniform as the guests themselves. In the "Limonaia" Restaurant, you will find a menu with Mediterranean specialities, pasta dishes and fresh fish, which is delivered daily from Chioggia, near Venice. The "Fondue Stube" is a separate little room in the "Limonaia" Restaurant, where we serve Swiss fondue and fondue bourgignonne. The Wine Bar & Grill is a dynamic young restaurant -- a menu specializing in grills and with a choice of hors d'oeuvre and first courses.
The Beauty Spa - After a wonderful day of skiing, enjoy beauty treatments, cures and relaxation in this temple of well-being. Fragrant names like Rasul or Cleopatra's Bath refer to old oriental purification rituals that make the body receptive for the many opportunities to spoil onesself that are offered here. The vast majority of preparations are home-made from herbal ingredients. The rooms are bright and inviting, gently illuminated by candlelight, while fine music quietly plays. As in the rest of the hotel, loving attention to detail here too creates harmonious rooms, each with its individual note, that make it easy for you to completely relax.
- Number of Rooms: 51
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: No
- Seasonal Closures: October, November until December 7, 2007
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily breakfast included in rates
- A bottle of regional wine or prosecco in room on arrival
- A set of bath products of the exclusive Care suite line Daniela Steiner in bathroom
- A special discount of 10% on all treatments in our Beauty Spa Daniela Steiner
- 12 Noon early check-in, subject to availability
- 4 PM late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary parking for duration of stay
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
I-39030 San Cassiano in Badia
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...