What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
InterContinental Paris Le Grand is a magnificent and historic hotel originally built in 1862. The hotel re-opened in April 2003 after an 18-month, multi-million Euro restoration program. A location to be envied - right in the heart of Paris, this landmark property, overlooks the Place de L'Opera, the world famous Opera House; the ideal location for shopping, sightseeing and business. A new dedicated Club Floor with 83 rooms offers lavishly designed rooms with exclusive access to the private Club Lounge where guests can enjoy complimentary breakfast, snacks and drinks all day and evening cocktails. Overlooking the rooftop of the Garnier Opera House, this lounge becomes the perfect place for those guests wanting a bit of extra 'peace and quiet' and exclusive luxury. The Hotel's Le Cafe de la Paix is the most famous restaurant in Paris - breathtaking surroundings, lovingly restored - where hotel guests can not only enjoy a superb menu of food and wine but also mix with the rich and famous.
The Intercontinental Paris Le Grand is located just steps away from the famous department stores and the luxury boutiques of the Place Vendome. Guests can enjoy the rich, Paris decor and modern amenities of this classic fully-renovated establishment, built in 1862. Our favorite rooms are in the exclusive Club Intercontinental, where we're pampered with daily buffet breakfast, afternoon tea and complimentary evening cocktails. Don't miss the indulgent l-Spa by Algotherm and the delectable Cafe de la Paix, featuring a talented and innovative young chef.
InterContinental Paris Le Grand, this magnificent and historic hotel originally built in 1862, re-opened in April 2003 after an 18 month, multi-million Euro restoration programme, transforming this hotel into a luxurious and high-tech Deluxe property for the 21st Century. A location to be envied - right in the heart of Paris, this landmark property, overlooks the Place de L'Opera, the world famous Opera House. The hotel is close to the fashionable Rue St. Honore, the major department stores and the financial centre; the ideal location for shopping, sightseeing, business, conference & incentive trips.
All our new bedrooms have been transformed into classical and luxurious accommodation but at the same time are equipped with all the latest technology. All rooms include a complete communications and entertainment centre, multi national TV, video on demand and double phone lines with high-speed Internet connections. 5 different room types to choose from in three stunning colour harmonies including rich blues, reds and golds. These beautiful rooms feature magnificent dark oak beds together with crisp white embroidered bed linens & fashionable throws. Classical 'mood' lighting gives a warm and cosy environment. The warm honey-coloured bathrooms have been transformed into sumptuous marble; most have windows, meaning lots of glorious natural daylight and more than 65 rooms overlook the Opera House.
A new dedicated Club Floor with 83 rooms and 24 suites offers lavishly designed suites with exclusive access to the fabulous private Club Lounge where Club guests can enjoy complimentary buffet breakfast, snacks, drinks and evening cocktails. Private check-in and check out service also available. Overlooking the rooftop of the Garnier Opera House, this lounge becomes the perfect place for those guests wanting a bit of extra 'peace and quiet' and exclusive luxury.
InterContinental Paris Le Grand has two restaurants, including the world-famous Brasserie du Café de la Paix and Café de la Paix Terrace. Relax in the Bar du Grand Hotel, one of the cosiest bars in Paris, and enjoy a favourite cocktail. 24-hour Room Service is available for guests wishing to dine in the privacy of their own room.
The I-spa by Algotherm opened in June 2004 and features a 24-hour fitness center and sauna, as well as treatment rooms for massages, pedicures, manicures, mud wraps and more.
The hotel also features conference and meeting facilities for up to 1600 guests; 2,260 sq metres of conference & meeting space over three floors; 21 High tech meeting rooms with Business Centre and a dedicated conference reception area.
- Number of Rooms: 470
- Children's Programs: Yes
- Private Club/Floor: Yes
- Guaranteed upgrade to Club accommodation
- Free full access to Club Lounge and all its complimentary services
- Private check-in and check-out
- Personalized welcome
- Buffet breakfast in the private dinning room
- Finger food, fruit and soft drink at lunch time
- Afternoon tea, pastries and fruit
- Evening cocktail hour with Champagne, wines & liquor, soft drinks and canapes
- Access to computers, printer, scanner and high-speed internet connection in Club Lounge
- Priority reservation for small private meeting room in Club Lounge
- Exclusive views of the Garnier Opera rooftop
- Upgrade at time of booking to the next room category
- Late check-out
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...