What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Located in the heart of Madrid, Spain's historic and financial capital, the InterContinental Madrid, is a unique venue that marries its classic appearance with the very latest in technology. The Hotel has recently completed a $32 million renovation; 307 newly renovated and spacious guest rooms and suites, all smartly furnished and fully equipped with modern-day comforts in an individualised decor. The hotel offers several restaurants and Bar: El Jardin - fine dining restaurant with Summer open-air terrace & live music; El Cafe informal all day dining in lobby; and Bar 49. In addition, there is a business center, a fully equipped health club, a shopping arcade and live piano music every day in the central Lobby.
A calm and pleasing spot for weary business travelers, the InterContinental Madrid is fresh off a $32-million renovation. During the project, 307 guestrooms and suites were smartly furnished and outfitted with the necessary 21st-century comforts, including high-speed Internet access - wireless access is available in the hotel's public areas. After a busy day, I can unwind with an exotic massage in the luxurious top-floor spa and 24-hour fitness center. Don't miss El Jardin for dinner and live music on the open-air terrace. I often entertain clients at the lively Bar 49.
Located in the heart of Madrid, Spain's historic and financial capital, the InterContinental Madrid is a unique venue that marries its classic appearance with the very latest in technology. Our team works with travellers from around the world, providing exceptional service to meet the needs of the most demanding business and leisure travellers. The Hotel has recently completed a $32 million renovation.The InterContinental Madrid offers 307 newly renovated and spacious guest rooms and suites, all smartly furnished and fully equipped with modern-day comforts in an individualised decor. All rooms offer the renowned InterContinental amenities and feature stunning views of the Paseo de la Castellana or the interior garden of the hotel.
Guestroom facilities include:
- Remote control TV with international/national satellite channels and Internet service.
- Dataport and Internet connections.
- Direct-dial telephones, 2 lines, bathroom telephone, voice mail. ADSL Internet access(Wi-fi).
- 24-hour room service and laundry
- Safebox, specially designed for charging laptops.
91 luxurious guestrooms complemented by an elegant Club Lounge, an exclusive lounge whick offers breakfast starting from 7:00, snacks and soft drinks to 22:30 hrs. Private check-in-check-out, 2-hour meeting room, subject to availability, and comprehensive selection of national and international newspapers free of charge.
El Jardin del InterContinental Restaurant- Recommended for business lunches, gastronomic dinners and special events. You can enjoy its outdoor terrace during the summer months. With mediterranean, international cuisine and traditional local dishes.
El Café - Overlooking the Hotel garden, ideal for casual dining featuring international and mediterranean cuisine. Bar 49- Specialising in cocktails and offering a fine selection of "Tapas", sushi(show-cooking) and local wines. Jazz Brunch- A Gastronomic and musical experience, with a wide range of international and local dishes. Every Sunday.
Spa Connection & Health Club at InterContinental Madrid
The fully equipped Spa Connection & 24-hour Health Club with sauna, steam room and terrace solarium, offers health and beauty treatments from all over the world: Thai Massage, Bali Massage, Ayurvedic, Moroc Rasul Ceremonies and Stones Massages.
- Number of Rooms: 307
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: Yes
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability and a guaranteed guestroom with outdoor terrace
- Free access to Club Floor Lounge - An exclusive and private lounge offering breakfast, snacks, drinks, happy hour in evenings, and complimentary 15 minute chair massage per guest per stay
- Buffet Breakfast daily in Club Floor Lounge
- Fruit and Mineral Water in room upon arrival
- 4PM late check-out
- Complimentary airport transfers for guests staying in suites
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...