What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Located adjacent to the oldest district in the city, the InterContinental Marseille – Hotel Dieu is housed in a historic building dating back to the 18th century and surrounded by breathtaking views. Start your day on the hotel’s panoramic terrace with a fresh croissant or admire the beauty of the Old Harbour from the fitness center’s floor-to-ceiling windows. Of course, you won’t want to miss the gastronomic excellence of the hotel’s two restaurants: Les Fenêtres and Michelin-star-rated Alcyone. Led by Chef Lionel Levy, both feature a selection of mouthwatering dishes that incorporate the freshest Provençal ingredients.null
- City Life, Landmarks, Wellness
- Vibe Sophisticated
- Room Style Contemporary
- Number of Rooms 194
InterContinental Marseille - Hotel Dieu is perfectly located overlooking the Vieux Port, adjacent to the oldest district in Marseille known as the Panier. The hotel is housed in a listed historical monument dating back to the 18th century and features a spectacular terrace, where you can relax while admiring the Vieux Port. Nearby the Calanques must be seen. Marseille is the vibrant Mediterranean';s capital of Provence.
Restaurant & Lounges InterContinental Marseille offers tworestaurants: the brasserie Les Fenêtres and the gastronomic restaurant Alcyone. Both feature breathtaking views of the Vieux Port and a selection of dishes incorporating the freshness of Provence.
Accommodations The hotel has 172 roomsand 22 suitesin all, 72 with a view of the Vieux Port and 33 with private terrace. Entrusted to Jean-Philippe Nuel, a world reference in interior design, the rooms are decorated in a style that exalts the history of the building.
Meeting & Events A UNIQUE EVENT DESERVES A UNIQUE LOCATION The meeting rooms boast natural daylight and accommodate from 10 to 200 people.
Green Engage You can be assured that when you stay at anIHG Green Engage Hotel, you are participating in an advanced, worldwide sustainability effort. We understand that it is important for you to have an active role in protecting our environment and that’s why we’ve made it easier for you to choose a hotel that matches your sustainable values.
At the Hotel
- 24-hour Security
- Air Conditioning
- Banquet Facilities
- Business Center
- Children's Programs
- Conference Facilities
- Connecting Rooms
- Internet Access
- Michelin Star Restaurant
- Multi-lingual Staff
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Babysitting Services
- Concierge Desk
- Currency Exchange
- House Safe
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning/Pressing
- Limousine Service
- Room Service 24-hours
- Turndown Service
- Wakeup Calls
- Fitness Center
In Your Room
- Complimentary Coffee/Tea
- Hair Dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Mini Bar
The Deluxe rooms, ranging in size from 28 à 35 M², overlook either the historic Panier area or the French gardens. The bathroom surprises guests with its space! Most bathrooms have both a shower and a large bath set in a mineral, sober-toned atmosphere. The spacious bed with its white leather headboard, the hand-embroidered Provençal throw, the ceiling coving and the bath tub all hark back to the Provence of olden days. Subtle touches of light serve to underscore this peaceful, soothing space with its quiet stone hues and grey tones.
**Deluxe Harbor View Room
Our Deluxe Harbor View rooms, ranging in size from 28 to 35 square meters, have wonderful views of the Vieux Port and Notre Dame de la Garde Basilica. The bathroom surprises guests with its space! Most bathrooms have both a shower and a large bath set in a mineral, sober-toned atmosphere. The spacious bed with its white leather headboard, the hand-embroidered Provençal throw, the ceiling coving and the bath tub all hark back to the Provence of olden days. Subtle touches of light serve to underscore this peaceful, soothing space with its quiet stone hues and grey tones.
The décor in the Executive Room bears a resemblance to that of the Deluxe but is more spacious, ranging in size from 35 to 41 M². A living wall, containing all the necessary elements (lamp, television, sofa) is discreetly integrated and adds to the pleasant, intimate ambience.
** Executive Harbor View
Some of the Executive Rooms offer direct access to a bathroom directly connected to the bedroom, that can be opened or closed at will with traditional Provençal shutters. A perfect way to enjoy sunshine! These rooms overlook the old Panier quarter of the rooftops of the city.
Choose one of our superbly appointed Suites and enjoy the outstanding and enchanting views from the lofty, floor-to-ceiling windows.
The Junior Suites range from 45 to 50 square meters and offer simply sumptuous views of the ancient Panier area or the Vieux-Port. Some of them have their own private setting room separate from the bedroom. Here is a minimialist setting of quiet luxury where references to the Mediterranean abound in restrained mineral tones.
** Prestige Suites
Nestling in the wings of the Hotel-Dieu, the Prestige Suites offer spaciouness and more! They range in size from 106 to 115 square meters. The remarkable high ceilings and the spectacular views of the Vieux-Port and Notre Dame de la Garde add to their allure. Each of these Suites offers is complete with dining room, dressing-room and a roomy sun-kissed bathroom. Sofas and armchairs are conducive to conversation and whispered exchanges. The muted colours and soft grey and ivory tones cast an instant spell.
** Presidential Suite
With its 156 square meters, the Presidential Suite offers a dressing room, a vast bathroom with claw foot tub and a splendid salon giving unto a magnificient 80 square meters private terrace: perfect for hosting private dinner parties while enjoying the view over the Vieux Port. The Presidential Suite, unlike the rest of the hotel, has hints of lavender shades as reminders of the Provence and is contemporary in style, with striking works of art chosen by the interior designer, Jean-Philippe Nuel. It is doubtless the most impressive of all of the hotel's rooms and suites.
Virtuoso Amenities for your stay
- Upgrade at time of booking, subject to availability in the next room category available
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- Welcome Amenity: Bottle of water, local fruit plate and biscuits
- One Food and Beverage credit of 50 EUR to be used in Restaurant Les Fenetres during guests' stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- One Signature cocktail per person, per stay, at the Capian Bar
- Complimentary Wi-Fi for duration of stay
- Free access to Spa by Clarins (two saunas, hammam, sensorial showers, solarium, indoor swimming pool, fitness center)
- For stays of 3 nights or more, guests also receive a Bottle of Champagne
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
1 Place Daviel
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...