What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
The UNESCO-designated city of Porto is known for its port wine cellars, São Francisco Church and now, the InterContinental Porto – Palacio das Cardosas. Situated along Praça da Liberdade, the city’s elegant main square, this 18th-century palace has been fully renovated into a 105-room hotel that emanates old-world luxury. Lofty ceilings, crown moldings, parquet floors, damask fabrics and sepia-toned photographs adorn the spacious accommodations. Relax in the wellness center and the intimate library bar. Astoria restaurant offers contemporary, traditional and international cuisine with city views.null
- City Life, Landmarks, Local Immersion
- Vibe Casual
- Room Style Classic
- Number of Rooms 105
InterContinental Porto - Palacio das Cardosas A SENSE OF HERITAGE & AUTHENTICITY IN THE HEART OF THE CITY. Located in a newly renovated palace dating from the end of the 18th century, overlooking the imposing Avenida dos Aliados and at a walking distance from all major cultural highlights such as the Bolhão Market, Ribeira District or the Clérigos Church the Palacio das Cardosas is the ideal place for those looking to meet the city';s true essence.
The hotel features 105 spacious rooms, including 16 executive suites, characterized by high ceilings and a classic style of great warmth.Guestrooms feature fully marbled bathrooms, mini bars, coffee and tea makers, high-speed internet access, double glazed windows, in-room safe, bathrobes, hair dryers, and more.
To experience a true Portuguese contemporary cuisine visit our Restaurant Astória featuring an outdoor terrace here, our guests can start their day the Porto way or have lunch or dinner. To relax after dinner, we suggest our Cardosas Bar with an exquisite view over the Liberdade Square here, you will have at your disposal a big selection of Cocktails, Port and Portuguese Wines.
Our fully-equipped fitness center offers a full range of cardio equipment and free weights.The wellness center offers ample range of beauty treatments and massages.The hotel also features more than 2,077 square feet of meeting spaces which can accommodate up to 300 people, free WiFi throughout the property, a business center, tour desk are also available.
At the Hotel
- Air Conditioning
- Banquet Facilities
- Business Center
- Children's Programs
- Conference Facilities
- Connecting Rooms
- Internet Access
- Meal Plans Available
- Multi-lingual Staff
- Pet Friendly
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Babysitting Services
- Car Rental Desk
- Complimentary Airport Transfers
- Concierge Desk
- Currency Exchange
- House Safe
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning/Pressing
- Limousine Service
- Room Service 24-hours
- Shoeshine Service
- Turndown Service
- Valet Parking
- Wakeup Calls
- Wedding Services
- Bicycle Rental
- Fitness Center
In Your Room
- Complimentary Coffee/Tea
- Hair Dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Mini Bar
Modern and contemporary design combining exquisite marble bathrooms with luxury amenities. These spacious rooms face our interior garden or traditional Porto houses. Stay connected to the world with free high speed internet or enjoy a relaxing stay with an LCD TV screen. Room size - 24 square meters.
Next applicable upgrade category: Executive Room
Upscale rooms with beautiful views over the Liberdade Square, Clerigos Tower and Sao Bento train station. Embracing a comfortable and sophisticated design where fully marbled bathrooms come complete with a walk-in shower. Stay connected with free high speed internet and LCD TV screen. Room size - 30 square meters.
Next applicable upgrade category: Junior Suite
These upscale 37sqm king bed junior suites with views over the liberdade square embrace a comfortable light and sophisticated design where fully marbled bathrooms come complete with a walk in shower and bathtub. Stay connected with free WiFi LCD TV. Perfect rm for romantic escapade
Next applicable upgrade category: Duplex Suite
One Bedroom Suite
One Bed Suite
Business and pleasure strike a friendly balance on this comfortable and clam 46m2 suite filled with natural light our one bedroom suite features a selection of upscale amenities a large marble bathroom as well as a separate living room. Ideal for families travelling with children.
Next applicable upgrade category: Duplex Suite
Comfortable, light and airy bi-level king bed suite, richly decorted featuring upscale amenities and large bathrooms. Ideal for families traveling with small children as they feature a pull-out sofa. Room size - 50-60 square meters.
Next applicable upgrade category: Executive Duplex Suite
Executive Duplex Suite
This bi-level suite offers a spacious terrace in which to relax after a long day exploring the city. Ideal for families with small children as it features a pull-out sofa downstairs. Room size - 91 to 102 square meters.
Next applicable upgrade category: N/A
Exclusively for Virtuoso guests:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Buffet breakfast daily for up to two in-room guests in the hotel restaurant
- A complimentary lunch or dinner for up to two people per room, once during stay, excluding beverages, taxes and gratuities in hotel restaurant
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...