What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Kempinski Hotel Corvinus adds bold modernity to downtown Budapest. The revamped ground floor creates an inspired design statement. It embodies the essence of the Kempinski experience, focused on the four pillars of its ethos — beauty, gourmet, culture and savoir vivre. Its Gastronomic Quarter Downtown Budapest is a cluster of culinary diversions, including ÉS Bisztró, an Austro-Hungarian brasserie; Blue Fox The Bar, the hot spot for creative cocktails and gourmet burgers; The Living Room, a contemporary coffeehouse; and Nobu Budapest, Central Europe’s only member of Nobu's worldwide dining empire.null
- City Life, Local Immersion, Wellness
- Vibe Sophisticated
- Room Style Contemporary
- Number of Rooms 349
KEMPINSKI HOTEL CORVINUS BUDAPEST This monarchical city of Central European charm reveals a multi-cultural past in Europe, rich with Roman, Renaissance, Turkish, German and Austrian impressions, and Hungarian culture’s rare ability to fuse these interactions into its own unique identity.
A new lifestyle and gastronomy hub has opened in downtown Budapest: the full re-design of Kempinski Hotel Corvinus’s ground floor was completed in April 2013. Ideally situated in the heart of the city, on Fashion Street, the hotel offers 359 elegant rooms, including 33 chic suites with spacious bathrooms, high-tech infotainment system, free WIFI internet access, safety deposit box and a minibar, fully air-conditioned. The culinary journey includes new-style Japanese dishes at the first Central European Nobu restaurant. The recently opened ÉS Bisztró is a refined minimalist brasserie and offers rich, updated Hungarian-Viennese specialities. The Living Room is a contemporary urban oasis inspired by the local “Kaffeehaus” culture of old. If it’s sophisticated pre-and post-dinner drinks you fancy, Blue Fox The Bar and the Nobu Bar have the fizz, the sizzle, the bubbles and the buzz.
The 10 meeting rooms for up to 450 delegates are equipped to the highest technical standards to suit all needs and are ideally located on the conference floor, in the vicinity of the Business Center.
Kempinski The Spa also offers a whole new concept of exclusive beauty and wellness treatments, fitness facilities and Finnish and steam saunas to help guests achieve optimal levels of relaxation and rejuvenation.
Further facilities: 24 hours in-room dining with NOBU items, garage for 230 vehicles, Sweet & Flower shop, Clefs d';Or Concierge. The Kempinski Corvinus also operates the unique Kempinski Gallery, specialized in modern Hungarian art, of which the hotel owns a unique collection.
Children Policy at Kempinski Hotels Rate details of child policy: - Children under 6 years may share their parent’s room at no extra charge. Baby cots or extra beds are provided free of charge. For more than one child, it might be necessary to reserve a higher room category depending on the number of person allowed in the relevant room type. - Children between 6 and 12 years benefit from a 50% discount on the extra bed charge - Breakfast is complimentary for children under 6 years - Children between 6 and 12 years benefit from a 50% discount on the breakfast charge - No benefits for children above 12
The following must be available for children travelling with their parents: - Child-sized robes and slippers (free of charge) - Bedtime milk, if applicable (free of charge) - No-tear shampoo and special children toiletries (free of charge) - Welcome gift for kids under 12 years (stuffed toy) (free of charge) - Destination info from Kempinski Concierge “what to do with kids” (free of charge) - Children’s menus and snacks (at charge) - Babysitting services (at charge) - Optional children’s programmes and “kids clubs” with supervision for selected properties and periods (resort hotels)
At the Hotel
- 24-hour Security
- Air Conditioning
- Banquet Facilities
- Business Center
- Children's Programs
- Conference Facilities
- Connecting Rooms
- Culinary Program
- Internet Access
- Meal Plans Available
- Multi-lingual Staff
- Pet Friendly
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Babysitting Services
- Car Rental Desk
- Concierge Desk
- Currency Exchange
- House Safe
- Laundry/Dry Cleaning/Pressing
- Limousine Service
- Room Service 24-hours
- Shoeshine Service
- Turndown Service
- Wakeup Calls
- Wedding Services
- Bicycle Rental
- Fitness Center
In Your Room
- Hair Dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Mini Bar
Upgrade: Grand Deluxe
Grand Deluxe room
Upgrade: Junior Suite
Exclusively for Virtuoso guests:
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- Upgrade to next room category, at time of booking, subject to availability
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary fruit bowl
- "Taste of Hungary" Selection of macaroons inspired by Hungarian flavors, The world-wide famous Hungarian wine, Tokaji Aszu, Paprika powder, traditional Hungarian embroidered coasters
- Complimentary in-room WIFI access
- Complimentary usage of Kempinski The Spa and Fitness center
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Erzsebet ter 7-8
Budapest, Budapest 1051
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...