What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Built in 1870, Orient-Express Hotels' Lapa Palace, served as the private residence of the Count of Valencas and his family. One hundred and twenty-two years later, the Palace opened as a hotel, yet the royal decor remains in the marble stucco, carved wood and richly patterned azulejos tiles. Overlooking the Tagus River, amidst tranquil gardens, ornamental fountains and streams, the Palace (also a Leading Hotel of the World) is close to the center of Lisbon and just a short distance from five golf courses. Inside, you'll discover 109 guestrooms, including 18 Suites, the Presidential Suite and the famous Tower Room. We recommend the Gastronomical Restaurant "Ristorante Hotel Cipriani".
This sumptuous palace, built in 1870 atop a hill overlooking the Tagus River (and now part of the Orient-Express Hotels, Trains Cruises collection), has long been favored by international aristocrats, politicians and artists. You'll feel like royalty yourself amidst the beautiful antiques, paintings and Portuguese fabrics. After a day of sightseeing, return for a European facial or a massage at the Lapa Palace Spa. Chef Giorgio runs the Ristorante Hotel Cipriani, where everything on the menu is flawless. Even our pooch was happy here, thanks to the pet service menu and doggie bed!
The Lapa Palace Hotel was originally a stately home, built in 1870 as the private residence of the Count of Valencas and his family. This elegant building with its stunning gardens opened in 1992 as a hotel after it had been expanded to incorporate additional poolside accommodations. Decorated in a traditional Portuguese style, it features marble stucco, carved wood and richly patterned azulejos tiles.
The hotel is on a hill overlooking the Tagus River and is set amid tranquil gardens dotted with ornamental fountains and streams. It is surrounded by stately embassy buildings, in the centre of Lisbon and just a short distance from five golf courses.
The Lapa Palace has 109 guest rooms including 18 suites. All rooms are well-equipped, many of them with magnificent views over Lisbon. Each guest room in the Palace Wing is unique with its own individual Portuguese style, from 18th century classical to art deco.
The main Hall, the Ristorante Hotel Cipriani and the Rio Tejo Bar are true masterpieces of originality, refinement and good taste. In addition, we offer a breakfast room, a reading room, 6 different lounges reserved for meetings and banquets, a fully equipped auditorium and an outdoor heated swimming pool set within tranquil gardens.
Recently refurbished, the Wellness Centre now offers "La Prairie - The Art of Beauty Centre", as well as an indoor heated pool, gym, sauna, solarium, steam bath and massages.
In a move that pays tribute to the enviable reputation and culinary fare associated with the legendary Hotel Cipriani in Venice, the Lapa Palace Hotel has unveiled its Ristorante Hotel Cipriani. This beautifully appointed 64-seat restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily. Pampering discerning tastebuds with Venetian specialties and an extensive wine list, it is rapidly becoming known as the city's finest eatery. Voted Best Restaurant for Food in Lisbon by the Zagat Guide 2005 and 2006 editions.
- Number of Rooms: 109
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: No
- Upgrade at time of booking, subject to availability
- Full American Breakfast taken in either your room or Buffet in Monsanto Room
- Vip Treatment in the room upon arrival, including Fresh Flowers, Half bottle of Port wine and mini custard tarts
- Free use of our business center including email and high speed internet access, as well as printing facilities
- Complimentary use of Wellness center facilities including: gymnasium, indoor & outdoor heated pools, sauna, steam bath and solarium
- Complimentary use of our Orient Express video library, for your in room entertainment
- 4 pm late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary or discounted parking for duration of stay
- Complimentary roundtrip transfer (for guests staying 3 nights or more)
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...