What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
A Virtuoso Collection property high on a hilltop at the heart of the Cote d'Azur, between Cannes and Monaco, this sublime Relais & Chateaux is the former residence of the Knights Templar ... who, legend has it, hid an idolic golden goat and other treasures somewhere on the property. Although never found, other treasures are discovered: 40 junior suites and Provencal cottages; an ancient olive grove; lounges with Aubusson tapestries and Louis XV furnishings; a magnificent restaurant with a terrace overlooking the Mediterranean; two clay tennis courts (with an 18-hole golf course nearby); a petanque ground; and a heated infinity swimming pool.
Located amidst centuries-old olive trees and overlooking the charming town of Vence and the glittering Mediterranean coastline, Le Chateau du Domaine St. Martin is likely the answer to anyone's French Riviera dreams, certainly mine. The glorious suites are decorated with gentle floral fabrics and soothing colors, while the fresh air exudes gentle Provencal scents. Days are as active or relaxing as desired, with plentiful sporting and outdoor pursuits available - or you can while away an afternoon touring the nearby museums dedicated to Chagall and Picasso.
Former residence of the Knight Templar, Château du Domaine St. Martin,perched on a hilltop between Cannes and Nice (20 minutes from Nice Airport), is one of the most historic addresses on the French Rivera. 32 De Luxe Junior Suites and 6 Provençal Cottages in a park of olive trees which combine intimacy and privacy are complemented by beautiful Abusson tapestries and fine Louis XV style furnishings in the spacious lounges.
Gastronomic restaurant (1 Michelin Star), panoramic terrace, overflow swimming pool, two clay tennis courts, underground car park and helicopter pad are set in a 32 acre park perched above the village of Vence and the Mediterranean.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Continental breakfast daily in restaurant or room service
- Basket of fruits in the room on arrival
- Bottle of wine from Provence in the room on arrival
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
06142 VENCE CEDEX
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...