What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
At Le Sirenuse, sometimes I just have to pinch myself la make sure it's not all just a dream. There I am. sipping a glass of Champagne while sitting on the balcony of my corner room, a flower-bedecked hideaway with a postcard-perfect view of Positano and the sea. Owned and operated by the delightful Sersale family, the 18th-century hotel boasts 63 rooms, each appointed with cool white tones, hand painted Vietri tiles and. for the modern traveler, DVD players. The Aveda spa is not to be missed': bring home a scent of the hotel in a bottle of the exclusive Eau d'ltalie fragrance.
Positano is one of those divine Italian villages clinging limpet-like to the hills of the Sorrento Peninsula. Part of the cluster is Le Sirenuse, an 18th-century palazzo converted into a five-star, deluxe hotel. John Steinbeck wrote, "Spotless and cool, with grape arbors over its outside dining room, [almost] every room has its little balcony and looks out over the blue sea to the islands of the Sirens ..." The hotel is open year-round and offers 60 rooms and one large Presidential Suite, each uniquely decorated with antiques. Find happy diversion at the hotel's heated swimming pool, fitness center with sauna, indoor and outdoor bar and a gourmet restaurant serving local specialties. We recommend the complimentary, half-day excursion on the hotel's boat (available during the summer months).
We are an 18th century palazzo converted into a 5 star deluxe hotel, located in the heart of Positano, owned and managed by the Marchesi Sersale. Le Sirenuse is one hour away from Naples International Airport. Facilities include heated swimming pool open from Apr. 1 to Oct. 15, fitness center with a new spa, indoor and outdoor bar and gastronomic restaurant serving local specialties.
All our rooms are full of light and decorated with a combination of antique and contemporary furniture, contrasting cool whitewashed walls. The floors are covered with colourful tiles from Vietri. Most rooms have a balcony or terrace overlooking the azure sea where at night the gentle sound of waves can be heard. Located in the heart of the building, the original part of the house, our suites can be made up with one or two bedrooms. With vaulted ceilings, the rooms are decorated with antique furniture, handmade tiles, old master paintings and watercolours. Our junior suites are spacious and luxurious, having a beautiful balcony or terrace overlooking the sea.
Positano is located in the southern part of Italy, just 60 km south of Naples, in the heart of the Sorrento Peninsula, dividing two of Italy's most beautiful bays - the Bay of Naples and the Bay of Salerno. The village itself is built around a small curving bay on a steep hill overlooking the Island of the Sirens. Places of interest nearby include Capri, Amalfi and Ravello, Pompeii, Sorrento, Paestum and Naples.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Continental Breakfast daily included in rates
- Complimentary Afternoon Tea for two once during stay
- Fresh flowers in room on arrival
- A complimentary bottle of Italian spumante
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...