What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Perhaps it's the exceptional concierge service - willing to indulge any whim at a moment's notice - that keeps guests coming back to Hotel Bel-Air. Perhaps it's the intimacy of the grounds, complete with a swan-filled lake and acres of vibrant flowers and stately sycamores. Or, maybe it's the lovingly decorated guestrooms, with private entrances, terra cotta accents, French and Italian furnishings and wood-burning fireplaces. For these reasons and more, this will quickly become a favorite. Don't miss The Restaurant, famous for its foie gras, tender Kobe steaks and fresh local fish.
Impossible as it may seem to escape the spotlight Los Angeles casts on celebrity, there is a haven of retreat: Hotel Bel-Air, one of the Dorchester Collection. Located in the prestigious Bel-Air estates, the hotel is an unhurried Shangri-la, only minutes from the finest boutiques, restaurants and entertainment of nearby Beverly Hills. With 52 rooms and 39 Mission-style suites, guests feel more like they are staying in a luxurious guest house than a hotel. Hotel Bel-Air's thoroughly refined, yet casual residential mood finds full flower in such architectural details as wood-burning fireplaces, garden patios, French doors, private spas and trickling fountains. No wonder Hotel Bel-Air has appeared on Mobil Travel Guide's five star list more times than any other hotel in California.
Hotel Bel-Air, one of the Dorchester Collection, has been a favored hideaway of discriminating travelers offering a rich history that extends for over 50 years. Our hotel comprises 92 individually unique rooms and suites, nestled on 11.5 acres in the desirable Bel-Air estates of Los Angeles. The Hotel gardens and Swan Lake blend with our accommodations to create the charm of Hotel Bel-Air.
Ninety-two rooms, including forty suites, offer a pleasing variety of sizes, floorplans and views. Guestrooms feature individual entrances from the hotel gardens and exquisitely landscaped fountain courtyards. Each room and suite at Hotel Bel-Air is luxurious and individually decorated to keep it distinctive and unique. Of the 92 rooms at Hotel Bel-Air, no two are alike. Along with the finest of hotel amenities, Hotel Bel-Air offers several unique features to guests. Intimate tiled patios complete many of the hotel suites. Trickling fountains, small tables and fragrant flora adorn these outdoor havens. Many rooms are equipped with wood-burning fireplaces. Complimentary fire-building is available upon request. Private jacuzzis accentuate several hotel suite patios. Draping branches and lush foliage create a relaxing and romantic setting.
Dining at Hotel Bel-Air may be as simple and private as enjoying our 24-hour Room Service, as casual as The Terrace, as elegant as The Restaurant or simply unique like our Table One. The Bel-Air is the only hotel in Los Angeles that offers an exclusive, private in-kitchen dining room. Table One, decorated in French-Country Style with a large hand-carved pine table and a nine-foot picture window, allows up to eight guests to watch their meals being prepared by the Chef.
Lush gardens frame the setting of our spacious oval swimming pool and its surrounding terrace. Heated year-round to 80° the pool, 40 feet long and up to 10 feet deep, is perfect for an invigorating workout or a refreshing dip. Back on dry land our pool attendants will cover your lounge with our pink swan towels and offer complementary waters and fresh fruit as you enjoy the sun. Hotel Bel-Air's Fitness Center was built in the "Marilyn Monroe Cottage," where she often stayed with her then husband, Joe DiMaggio. Open 24 hours a day, the Fitness Center has a full range of cardiovascular and muscle-toning equipment, including treadmills, lifecycles and free weights.
Hotel Bel-Air has 2,400 square feet of meeting space. Two conference rooms, the Garden room and the Pavilion room, are able to accommodate 10 to 225 people. For smaller groups, hotel suites and rooms can be used for confidential negotiations.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Continental Breakfast for up to two in-room guests, in restaurant or via room service
- A box of Champagne Truffles
- 12 noon early check-in, subject to availability
- A $50.00 Food & Beverage credit, once during stay
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Los Angeles, CA 90077
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...