What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
The completely refurbished, five-star Deluxe Luna Hotel Baglioni, is situated just a few steps from St. Mark's Square in the very heart of Venice. Gondolas and water taxis pull right up to the entrance, which faces a romantic small canal opposite the famous Royal Gardens. All 104 Rooms and Suites are decorated in period style with fabric-covered walls and opulent chandeliers (ask for a breathtaking Lagoon view or for the Grand Lagoon Suite, with wide private terrace facing St. Mark's Basin and the Lagoon). The award-winning Canova Restaurant is among Venice's finest. The Marco Polo Lounge, where American Buffet Breakfast is served every morning, has original frescoes by the famous Tiepolo School.
For the romantic at heart, Luna Hotel Baglioni was just the place to live out a Venetian fantasy. The hotel has been completely refurbished and has an enviable location just steps from the Piazza San Marco and superb views of St. Mark's Basin and the Lagoon (a private dock allows guests a private entrance to the hotel). The Royal Gardens are nearby as well. Formerly home to the Templar Knights, today the palace brims with Murano chandeliers, elegant fabric-covered walls and suites with hydromassage tubs. Dine in the elegant Canova restaurant or the more casual Caffe Baglioni, where you'll be treated like royalty.
The completely refurbished 5-star Deluxe Luna Hotel Baglioni is situated on a quiet street just off famous Piazza San Marco and on a small canal opposite the Royal Gardens.
A private berth allows gondolas and water taxis to pull up to the entrance of the hotel.
Marco Polo Tessera Airport is 25 minutes by water taxi, directly to the hotel landing.
On the site of what has been a hotel since the Middle Ages, it dates from 1118 as the former home of the Templar Knights, while living in the "Serenissima" Republic and later as "Locanda della Luna" since 1574.
The present building has been completely refurbished both inside and outside. The hotel’s 104 air-conditioned rooms and suites (21 Junior Suites, 13 Suites, 1 Presidential Suite) are beautifully and traditionally decorated with original period-style furniture, fabric-covered walls and marvellous chandeliers handmade in Murano Island.
Rooms are new, comfortable with luxury details, elegant decorations and with a warm atmosphere. Some have balustraded terraces with views over either the side canal or the Grand Canal. Guestrooms feature safe deposit boxes, satellite television, radio, minibar and telephones.
Bathrooms are equipped with hairdryers, plush towels, bathrobes, shaving mirror, telephone and attractive amenities.
The award-winning Canova restaurant is recognized as one of the finest restaurant in all Venice and offers a sumptuous selection of traditional Venetian and regional dishes and wines, in an ambience of refined elegance.
The exquisite Marco Polo Ball-Room serves full buffet breakfast amidst 18th Century paintings and frescoes of the Gianbattista Tiepolo school.
The Venetian-style Caffé overlooks the small canal beside the hotel and is the perfetct setting to enjoy relaxing cocktails and snacks.
St. Mark’s Square is just a few steps away and shopping is close by.
Excursions and guided sightseeing tours are available and can be arranged through the Concierge Desk.
Small meetings can be held in the 3 refined meeting rooms.
- Number of Rooms: 104
- Children's Programs: Yes
- Private Club/Floor: No
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- American Buffet Breakfast for duration of stay in Marco Polo Salon
- Gift in room
- Cocktail at Harry's Bar
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...