What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
International in its role, the city of Geneva is the meeting place of governments seeking peace and tourists seeking a perfect Lake Geneva base from which to explore the Alps. And 190-room Hôtel du Rhône, is the right address at western Europe's modern crossroads, on the banks of the Rhône River, near business and shopping districts, Old Town, the cathedral, museums and opera. The hotel is especially noted for its famous 200,000-bottle wine cellar. Your "Do Not Disturb" sign really counts at this hotel ... Hôtel du Rhône magically restocks mini-bars and returns shined shoes without entering the room.
Long touted as the best business hotel in the city, Mandarin Oriental Hotel du Rhone is also our top choice when visiting for pleasure. After all, the rooms are spacious and elegant, the restaurants and bars are renowned and the location (near the banking, cultural and shopping districts) is unrivaled. Inside this Art Deco masterpiece, we're always struck by the complementary silk, Italian marble, parquet and leather elements of its decor. Don't miss the award-winning Le Neptune restaurant, with its highly acclaimed seasonal menu and exceptional wine list.
Mandarin Oriental Hotel du Rhône is located on the right bank of the River Rhône, in the heart of Geneva's business and shopping district, a mere stone's throw from the lake shore, the historic Old Town and its Cathedral, museums, opera, and theater; 15 minutes from the airport, five minutes walk to the train station.
In the ‘tradition' of fine hotels, "Do Not Disturb" means just that. Shined shoes are returned and mini-bars are stocked from the outside of the room.
The sophisticated Le Neptune is the Mandarin Oriental du Rhône's critically acclaimed restaurant, well-known for its seafood specialties. Café Rafael, the lovely and informal all-day retreat, features healthful regional and exotic cuisine's. Each of Mandarin Oriental Hotel du Rhône's 192 deluxe rooms and suites offers luxury and comfort. Every modern convenience–two telephones, PC outlets, fax machines (ind. color printer & copier), flat screen TV, along with central heating and air-conditioning and 24-hour room service.
The health facility "Fitness du Rhône" offers separate sauna and steam baths for men and for women, solarium, and massage rooms. The vast array of exercise machines will fill the needs for any fitness buff.
- Number of Rooms: 192
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: No
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Buffet breakfast for duration of stay
- A keepsake gift from the hotel
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...