What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Situated on the southern coast of Spain, in the heart of the "Golden Mile" between Marbella and Puerto Banus, within 42,000 square metres of lush subtropical gardens, the luxurious Marbella Club Hotel, the former residence of Prince Alfonso von Hohenlohe, is one of the Leading Small Hotels of the World. The luxurious beach front resort offers 121 spacious rooms and elegant suites harmonizing with Andalusian style villas with 2, 3 and 5 bedrooms, with private garden and private pool, most of them heated. Experience Spanish and international cuisine created by our starred Executive Chef, served in elegant surroundings at the Grill Restaurant, the Winter Garden or the Summer & Winter Bar. Guests also enjoy our Beach Club, The Marbella Club Golf Resort, our Thalasso Spa, heated sea water pool, water sports, horseback riding and more.
With the area's nearly year-round sunshine, I knew Marbella Club Hotel - Golf Resort Spa would be the perfect place to relax after a busy season at work. The immaculate beachfront resort was the former residence of Prince Alfonso von Hohenlohe and today tempts guests with subtropical gardens, spacious and warmly decorated guestrooms and suites (including multi-bedroom villas) and a renowned thalasso spa. So enamored was I of this last feature that I spent many an afternoon indulging in ShiTao holistic and aroma massages, followed by relaxing in the hammam.
Situated on the southern coast of Spain, in the heart of the "Golden Mile" between Marbella and Puerto Banus, within 42,000 square metres of lush subtropical gardens, the luxurious Marbella Club Hotel, the former residence of Prince Alfonso von Hohenlohe, is one of the Leading Small Hotels of the World.
The luxurious beach front resort offers 121 spacious rooms and elegant suites harmonizing with Andalusian style villas with 2, 3 and 5 bedrooms, with private garden and private pool, most of them heated. Each guest room is warmly decorated with the finest of fabrics and Mediterranean interior design, reflecting the surrounding natural elements and has a furnished balcony or terrace, marble bathroom and 6 different Aromatics bath amenities for "Him" and "Her".
Experience Spanish and international cuisine created by our starred Executive Chef, served in elegant surroundings at the Grill Restaurant, the Winter Garden or the Summer & Winter Bar. In addition, we offer a lunch buffet year round at our exclusive Beach Club. Trendy MC Cafe offers fusion cuisine, a Euro-Asian touch and light menus. Guests of the Marbella Club may also enjoy the dining options at the restaurants of our sister hotel Puente Romano. The charming terrace of The Marbella Club Golf Resort Restaurant offers a daily menu of Spanish specialties and is situated at only 20 minutes from the hotel, with spectacular views of Gibraltar, the Mediterranean, the African coastline and the surrounding Sierra.
325 days of sunshine invite you to relax in the tropical Beach Club - open year round - and lounge by the pool or sample our sumptuous mouth-watering buffet lunch. Fresh towels and complimentary sun lounge service are available for hotel guests at our enhanced private Beach Club and heated sea water pool, every day of the year. For the more energetic, seasonal water sports are also available.
Ranking among the finest health spas of Europe's top resorts and with the Mediterranean Sea at its doorstep, our beach front Thalasso Spa with 800 square metres of state-of-the-art facilities includes a dynamic indoor sea water pool, osmanic hammams, saunas, a sea view relaxation sala and 12 treatment rooms, offering a full range of Thalasso and Beauty Treatments.
Designed by Dave Thomas, our very own 18-hole Marbella Club Golf Resort and private Riding Stables are situated just 20 minutes' drive from the hotel in the quiet and peaceful surroundings of Benahavis, where golfers, horse riders and nature lovers can enjoy walks in the hills and spectacular views of the Sierra, Gibraltar, the African coastline and the Mediterranean.
- Number of Rooms: 121
- Children's Programs: Yes
- Private Club/Floor: No
- Upgrade upon arrival, subject to availability Full breakfast for two daily served in the restaurant A complimentary Thalasso treatment per person, per stay at the Spa Water and basket of fruit on arrival Complimentary parking for duration of stay 12 Noon early check-in, subject to availability 4 PM late check-out, subject to availability
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...