What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
The magnificent hall of this hotel bears testament to Queen Margherita of Savoy's residence here in the 1930's. She was so impressed, she sanctioned the Royal title by which it is presently known-Regina Hotel Baglioni. Today, you'll still enjoy the exceptional level of service, grand decor and the sumptuous dining that delighted her Majesty at this Virtuoso Portfolio property. Ask for an eighth floor suite; the view is fantastic.
Just steps from the Trevi Fountain and Spanish Steps, the Regina Hotel Baglioni graces the Via Veneto - the lovely Villa Borghese is nearby as well. Formerly the residence of Queen Margherita of Savoy in the 1920s, today the palace features bold checkered marble floors, striking chandeliers and Baroque furnishings. Our top-floor, Art Deco suite boasted 360-degree views of the Eternal City. We loved the lavish breakfast buffet each morning, where every detail was considered, right down to the fresh flowers on every table; stop in at the elegantly-renovated Caffe Baglioni for a drink or snack.
The magnificent hall of this sumptuous hotel bears testament to Queen Margherita of Savoy’s residence here while her palace was being renovated. So impressed was she by this fine hotel, that she sanctioned the Royal title by which it is presently known – Regina Hotel Baglioni. Today, the Queen’s palace, which was situated directly opposite, is now the American Embassy. But fortunately, the hotel has changed little. Guests may still enjoy the exceptional levels of service, the fine grandeur of the décor and the sumptuous dining that delighted her Majesty back in the 1930’s.
The Regina Hotel Baglioni is located in Via Veneto opposite the American Embassy and just steps away from Villa Borghese, the Spanish Steps and the main shopping area of Rome. Fiumicino Airport is 35 kms away (45 mins by taxi).
The hotel has 143 rooms, recently renovated, all carefully restored using rich woods and refurbished in classical style. 7 suites are available, some with private terraces and those on the 8th floor enjoy fantastic views of Rome. All rooms are superior or executive and non-smoking rooms are also available. Guestroom amenities include complimentary newspaper, radio, in-room safe, satellite television, direct dial dial telephone, hair dryer, mini bar, sound proofed guest rooms.
Enjoy dining fit for royalty itself in Le Grazie Restaurant. Contemporary, Mediterranean and international cuisine is beautifully presented, with silver cutlery, crystal glasses and porcelain plates enhancing a traditional dining experience.
Fitness and sporting facilities are available nearby, and tours of the city with trained guides can be booked through the hotel’s concierge. Only steps away are renowned cafés and restaurants, and the beautiful park of Villa Borghese, perfect for authentic Roman ambience.
- Number of Rooms: 143
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: Yes
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability to Deluxe Room category only
- American Buffet Breakfast for duration of stay
- Bottle of Itlaian Sparkling wine and local delicacy
- Hotel gift upon departure
- Early check-in, subject to availability
- A special cocktail at the famous Harry's Bar on Via Veneto
- 4 PM late check-out, subject to availability
- Room Service delivery charges waived
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
00187 Roma (RM)
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...