What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Rocco Forte Hotel de Rome is located on the Bebelplatz, at the very heart of Berlin, surrounded by the city's most dynamic and elegant cultural institutions. Flanked by the Staatsoper unter den Linden and the Humboldt University Library, and only moments from the Brandenburg Gate, the hotel's guests are perfectly placed to explore all the excitement of the German capital. Hotel de Rome has 146 beautifully designed bedrooms and suites; each bedroom is fitted with discreetly concealed state of the art technology, including flat screen televisions, with iPod docking stations being available on request in all the suites. Hotel de Rome's Italian restaurant opens out to the building's inner courtyard during the warmer months and the Bebelbar features enviable views over its namesake, the Bebelplatz. For those seeking a little relaxation, the hotel's spa includes several treatment rooms, offering a wide-range of massages, facials and body treatments, as well as a high-tech gym. Those tempted by the treasures of the old bank's jewel vault may be a little disappointed to find that the diamonds have long since departed, but the room now houses its own little gem - a magnificent 20 metre swimming pool.
The newest hotel gem in Berlin is the Rocco Forte Hotel de Rome, close to the Brandenburg Gate and opposite Humboldt University. We were among the very first guests at this fine establishment - the building was originally constructed in 1889 and served as a bank until its reincarnation as a five-star hotel. Inside, we found 146 guestrooms designed by the famed Olga Polizzi, a health and fitness center complete with a swimming pool, a restaurant with a large outdoor terrace for alfresco dining and the grand Opera Court, a wonderful spot for coffee and afternoon tea.
Rocco Forte's Hotel de Rome opened in the heart of Berlin in October 2006. Hotel de Rome is located on Bebelplatz, off Unter den Linden. It is a conversion of an existing building constructed in 1889 by architect Ludwig Heim (appointed master builder of the government), which housed the head office of Dresdner Bank until 1945. This is one of the few luxury hotels in Berlin located in an original building making use of its full architectural splendour and thereby offering guests an authentic Berlin experience.
The ornate and classical design of the original building has been given a contemporary twist by designer Tommaso Ziffer, who also designed the Hotel de Russie in Rome. Tommaso Ziffer has been assisted by architects Aukett + Heese with Olga Polizzi and her design team at Rocco Forte Hotels.
Hotel de Rome in Berlin has 146 large bedrooms including 72 classic rooms, 29 deluxe rooms, 32 junior suites, nine executive suites, three deluxe suites and a 105m2 presidential suite. Most of the rooms have high ceilings and classical proportions. The presidential suite at Hotel de Rome has a full-length terrace which overlooks Bebelplatz. Most bathrooms have separate walk-in showers and mosaic marble detailing above double ended baths.
The restaurant seats 120 and looks onto a large external terrace which will be used for al fresco dining during the summer months. Our chefs offer a cuisine based on traditional Mediterranean cooking. The bar has a contemporary feel. It features a long bar overlooking Bebelplatz and a colonnaded area with an original mosaic floor. The Opera Court is a grand room with its original glazed ceiling. It is the focal point for coffee and afternoon tea.
The impressive ballroom has a double-height ceiling with a glazed roof and accommodates receptions for up to 250 people. Hotel de Rome in Berlin has five meeting rooms and can accommodate up to 160 people. All have natural light, are equipped with the latest technology, and can be accessed via a separate entrance.
The Spa has a plunge pool, steam, sauna and relaxation area, and a fully-equipped gym. The original vault of the bank has become a 20 metre swimming pool. A range of therapies and health and beauty treatments are provided in the six treatment rooms.
- Number of Rooms: 146
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: No
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary full breakfast daily in restaurant or via room service
- Welcome refreshment in room upon arrival (mineral water and seasonal treat from the chef)
- Choice of Prosecco for two and antipasti OR Berliner Pils and beef tartare in the Bebel Bar once during stay
- 12 Noon early check-in, subject to availability
- 4 PM late check-out, subject to availability
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...