What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
At Hotel Sofitel Le Faubourg, you're in the heart of the city, near the Champs-Elysses and La Place de la Concorde. This contemporary hotel offers 154 rooms and 19 suites featuring Internet access, video games and fax machines among other modern amenities. The Cafe Faubourg is renowned for its innovative seasonal dishes. A 24-hour fitness center is onsite.
When my wife and I want to hide away, we check in to the Le Faubourg Paris Sofitel Demeure Hotel, a pleasing Parisian getaway in the heart of the city (and close to the Champs-Elysees and the Place de la Concorde). We can stay connected via high-speed Internet access, but why would we want to, when we can dine at Cafe Faubourg, shop at exclusive boutiques (think Hermes and Cartier), roam through the Louvre and Orsay Museums and indulge in massages at the fitness center. For a romantic evening, stop by Bar 30 for innovative cocktails and live piano music.
Situated between the Place de la Concorde and the Faubourg St. Honore, a few steps from the Champs-Elysees, Hotel Sofitel Le Faubourg is positioned in the heart of Paris' prestigious business and diplomatic district. The hotel occupies two buildings dating back from the 18th and 19th centuries which used to house the Hotel St. Honore and the Marie-Claire group.
The hotel has 154 "Faubourg" rooms, 10 junior suites, 6 executives, 3 duplex and 1 apartment. Guestroom amenities include mini-bar, safe, desk, 3 telephones with voice mail, data ports and fax connection, satellite television and internet access, video games, twice daily housekeeping service, complimentary newspaper, bathrobes and 100% cotton towels.
Cafe Faubourg, overlooking the courtyard garden, serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enjoy afternoon tea in The Library, overlooking the main lobby, with its relaxing atmosphere, sumptuously illustrated books, the strains of the piano and the crackle of the log fire. Bar 30 offers light breakfast and lunch, afternoon tea, cocktails and a jazz piano in the evenings.
Other services and amenities include a fitness centre with steam bath, 24-hour room service, 24-hour Concierge, valet parking, express check-in and check-out, laundry/dry cleaning service and secretarial and translation service.
- Number of Rooms: 32
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: No
- Upgrade on arrival subject of availability
- Welcome gift
- Museum Pass
- Buffet breakfast
- Home-made delicacies from the Executive Chef
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...