What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Just an hour by air from Vancouver is a wilderness of bears, orcas, vast forests and dramatic oceanscapes: welcome to the world of Sonora Resort. Here guests can kayak and fly-fish, soak in warm outdoor mineral-water pools, play tennis and golf, or tour by helicopter or boat to view mountain glaciers and see coastal grizzlies catching salmon. Spacious mountain lodges house 88 guestrooms that offer goose-down duvets and rock fireplaces. Enjoy treatments inspired by the refreshing sea in Island Currents Spa, then toast the day's adventures over elegant west coast cuisine in the glass-framed restaurant.
Sonora Resort is an absolute jewel amid one of Canada's most alluring, pristine environments. It's where uncompromising outdoor adventures meet luxurious accommodations, unparalleled service and extraordinary creature comforts. All this and more awaits you at this all-inclusive Super Natural paradise, less than an hour from Vancouver by air.
Luxury and experience are the hallmarks of our superb accommodations. Each of our uniquely themed lodges offers spacious rooms with incredibly comfortable queen or king sized beds, top quality linens and cozy goosedown duvets. Tasteful furnishings, sumptuous private baths, modern amenities, and spectacular ocean views complete the picture. Rested and rejuvenated, you'll be ready for another day of exciting outdoor adventure every morning of your stay. Whether you're a couple or a large group, our opulent accommodations will ensure your adventure includes all the comforts of home.
Dining at Sonora Resort is pure decadent pleasure. Our executive chef creates exquisitely wholesome dishes with only the finest and freshest ingredients: Gulf Island Lamb, fresh seafood, and organically grown herbs. Our pastry chef will also tempt even the most discerning palates with fresh made desserts and breads.
Imagine a world-class spa facility in a setting guaranteed to generate nothing but pure bliss. Our luxurious Island Currents Spa was built with your health and well-being in mind. Guests can select from a full menu of massages, facials, manicures, and pedicures, or revitalize in the saunas, steam rooms, and state-of-the-art hydrotherapy tub. Whatever spa treatment you choose, you'll emerge refreshed, relaxed, and ready to savour sunset over a chilled glass of chardonnay from our extensive wine cellar. Or take in a movie in our private theatre, play our interactive golf simulator, or browse in our gift shop that goes beyond gifts to native heritage and Pacific North West artifacts.
World-famous as a top fishing destination on British Columbia's Inside Passage, Sonora offers unparalleled sport, fly and ocean salmon fishing opportunities in a gorgeous setting considered by many to be one of the world's wonders. Seasoned professional or budding amateur, you'll have the time of your life on these waters. Strike out on your own or with our in-house fly-fishing expert, always available to guide you to the best spots.
Sonora also offers a range of exhilarating outdoor adventure opportunities. Join an Eco-tour on our custom boat to enjoy the breathtaking views, and maybe catch a glimpse of grizzlies and eagles in the wild or dolphins and Orca whales across the bow. Or enjoy the ultimate escape - a thrilling helicopter tour to a glistening glacier for a private picnic, or to remote inlets where there are no roads, just untouched, magnificent nature. Back at the resort you can take in a game of tennis on our court or play a round of golf at nearby Storey Creek Golf Course - three-time winner of Golf Digest's Places to Play award.
Outdoor Adventure Activities include:
- World Class Guided Salmon-Fishing
- Helicopter Glacier and Nature Tour
- Helicopter Fly-Fishing
- Golf - Storey Creek / Campbell River
- Ocean Kayaking
- Grizzly Tours up Bute Inlet
- Guided White Water Rafting on the Nimpkish River on Vancouver Island
- Guided Eco Adventure Tours
- Upgrade at time of booking, subject to availability
- Full breakfast daily is already included in rates
- A two-hour Eco Adventure Tour aboard the resort's Polaris Vessel, accompanied by a knowledgeable guide
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...