What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
One might stroll straight past Number 17 St. James Place, tucked amidst stately residences. This was, after all, the former townhome of Lady Lyttleton, one of the scions of Victorian London society. It is with a friend's warmth and grace that visitors here are welcomed; indeed, most are greeted by name, as 70 percent of the Stafford's clients are repeat guests. They return year after year to the American Bar, still serving the best martini in town. A recent $11-million refurbishment to this property didn't mar the Stafford's charming, 18th-century ambience, from the perfectly polished mahogany furniture to the crisp Irish linens. And its location near Green Park puts you in the heart of London.
I feel like I'm returning home each time I visit The Stafford, tucked away near Green Park (a small private tunnel opens onto the grass, making you feel like a local). One of the best concierge staffs in England takes care of your every whim (from theater tickets to dinner reservations), and Ben, the bartender, is certain to be a highlight of your stay (even the Queen Mother herself often stopped in for a gin and tonic!). Opt for a room in the Carriage House, complete with a romantic four-poster bed, cozy fireplace and exposed wood beams for that home-away-from-home feeling.
The Stafford in London is situated in the heart of St. Jamess, with direct access to Green Park, and a stone's throw from Buckingham Palace, St. James's Park, London's theatre district and all major shops including Fortnum and Mason, Bond Street, etc.
The hotel has recently been thoughtfully and lovingly restored, from fully marbled bathrooms to individually decorated and furnished bedrooms. Naturally, The Stafford offers such modern amenities as air-conditioning throughout, satellite color television, 24-hour room service, computer modem and fax points in the room, valet and direct dial telephones with personal message facilities. The hotel is just one of a handful in London to achieve AA Red Star status.
Great food and wines play a large part in staying at The Stafford. An award winning team of chefs, led by Mark Budd, creates a range of modern, British and classical dishes to tempt all palates. In The American Bar the drinks are long, the conversation lively and the light fare always delicious. For private dining or meetings, we have five rooms including the 350-year old Wine Cellars.
Above the Cellars is the Carriage House. Originally built as stables in the 18th century, this building now accommodates 12 spacious guest rooms and suites in addition to the 68 rooms in the main house.
In Spring 2007 The Stafford looks forward to welcoming your clients to our new Stafford Mews, a luxury development of 26 suites, including a spacious Penthouse.
- Number of Rooms: 81
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: No
- Virtuoso guests receive complimentary continental breakfast daily
- If your guests stay for three nights or more (which we highly recommend) they will also be entitled to complimentary three course a la carte lunch or dinner with half a bottle of house wine per person, served in our award-winning restaurant on a day of their choice.
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
London, SW1A 1NJ
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...