What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Many a glamorous Hollywood celeb has graced the hallowed halls of The Beverly Hills Hotel. Studio types and Wall Street financial gurus meet in the Polo Lounge. Here, at the "Pink Palace," every guest is treated as a star. Individually designed guestrooms and suites feature every creature comfort, from butler-service buttons to fireplaces, and 21 extraordinary bungalows boast pianos, Jacuzzis, silk bathrobes and treadmills. Spa enthusiasts love The Beverly Hills Hotel Spa by La Prairie for its revolutionary anti-aging treatments, offered in private cabanas above the pool.
An ExxonMobil Five-Star and AAA Five Diamond Beverly Hills Hotel has reigned over LA’s most glamorous neighborhood since 1912. Now, after a $100-million-restoration, the famed “Pink Palace” delights guests with beautifully appointed guestrooms, suites and 21 private bungalows. A competition-size swimming pool, tennis courts and 12 acres of lush landscaping give the hotel a luxury resort feel. The legendary Polo Lounge is a must-do.
The Beverly Hills Hotel is a member of The Dorchester Group.
Located on the world famous Sunset Boulevard, the famed "pink palace" has reigned over Los Angeles' most glamourous neighborhood since its creation in 1912.
Newly restored at a cost exceeding $100 million, this landmark historic building will delight you with the 203 beautifully appointed guestrooms, suites and bungalows which include marble bathrooms and every amenity from plain paper fax machines to VCRs, CD/Cassette stereos ~ we even have three line telephones with voice mail and a direct telephone line. Additional features include wood burning fireplaces, private terraces and balconies, kitchens and dining rooms.
Each of the Hotel's four restaurants and three bars has its own distinctive personality. The Polo Lounge Loggia is renowned for power breakfasts, lunches and dinners. At the Fountain Coffee Shop you will experience the casual glamour of a 1940's diner. The Cabana Club Cafe affords relaxed pool-side dining in an attractive outdoor setting. We even offer a Hollywood variation on afternoon tea in the Sunset Lounge.
Our competition size outdoor swimming pool is surrounded by the famous private cabanas which come complete with telephones, facsimile machines and refrigerators. We also offer lighted tennis courts and a state-of-the-art exercise gym (previously an art gallery owned by Elizabeth Taylor's father!)
The excitement of Rodeo Drive shopping is just minutes away as well as the many restaurants, theaters and attractions which make Southern California unique.
In 1999, the hotel is proud once again to have earned the Mobil Travel Guide's Five-Star Award, The Five Star Diamond Award, and recognition by "Leaders Magazine" as one of the Top Ten Hotels in the World.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Continental Breakfast for up to two in-room guests, in restaurant or via room service
- A $50.00 Spa credit, once per stay (effective May 11, 2009)
- Fresh Fruits replenished daily
- Additional amenities for guests staying in Suites or Bungalow Suites
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
California 90210, USA
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...