What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
When The Dorchester, opened in 1931, the cognoscenti hailed it as Britain's most modern and luxurious hotel. In the nearly seven decades that have since passed, "The Dorch", as it is affectionately known, has played host to the noble and the noteworthy, including Eisenhower, who set up headquarters here during World War II. The suite he occupied is one of 248 individually designed bedrooms and suites, each one lovingly refurbished, as was the entire hotel, during an unprecedented renovation completed in 1990. The Dorchester also enjoys culinary renown as well, for its Michelin-starred, Cantonese restaurant, The Oriental Restaurant. Do set aside time for the Dorchester Spa, a true indulgence.
In addition to its choice location on Park Lane, The Dorchester woos guests with state-of-the-art technology and award-winning dining (including the renowned Promenade for high tea and pastries). This see-and-be-seen outpost even provides a VIP guest liaison manager to handle its many high profile visitors... Although we were in the middle of London, the hotel had a decidedly charming feel, assured by the gracious staff and traditional English-country-style decor. The award-winning spa is sublime: try the Total Restoration Treatment, with a sea salt glow scrub, massage and mini organic facial.
Built in 1931, The Dorchester was designed as the perfect grand hotel, ultra-modern in its convenience, traditional in its atmosphere and service.
The Dorchester is superbly located in the centre of Mayfair on Park Lane, overlooking the lush greenery of Hyde Park. Within walking distance are the luxury shopping areas of Knightsbridge and Bond Street, London's famous theatre district as well as such historic sights as Buckingham Palace, Apsley House and Whitehall and The Royal Academy.
The hotel boasts 250 rooms, including 55 suites, all have been individually decorated in a sumptuously comfortable English Country House style. All rooms are fully air-conditioned and are equipped with the ultimate entertainment and business system, offering video on demand, a music library of 2,500 tracks, direct Internet access and Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint operated via an infrared keyboard on the TV. Each room is equipped with a fax,scanner, copier, DVD and CD player, 90 rooms have 42" plasma screens. Our E-Butler is on hand to help guests with all their computer and entertainment needs. No-smoking rooms are available.
Dining at The Dorchester includes:
- The Promenade - the magnificent lounge has long been the most elegant meeting place for the famous English Afternoon Tea, light snacks and cocktails.
- The Grill Room renowned for serving the best of traditional British cooking.
- The award winning China Tang dim sum and Cantonese restaurant.
The Dorchester Spa open to all guests at the hotel, places a special emphasis on relaxation therapies and offers saunas, steam baths, whirlpool baths, herbal therapies, massages and aromatic massage. The gymnasium is equipped with sophisticated weights and exercise machines.
Additional facilities and services cover business and multi-lingual secretarial offices; car parking (limited space within hotel but close proximity to 3 public car parks); laundry, dry cleaning and valet - same day service; safe deposit boxes, shopping gallery, theatre desk, multi-line telephones, and 24 hour room service.
- Number of Rooms: 250
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: Yes
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full English Breakfast in restaurant or room service
- A US $50 Spa credit, once during stay
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
London W1K 1QA
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...