What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Rising regally on the banks of Victoria's spectacular Inner Harbor, The Fairmont Empress showcases the spirit and energy of Vancouver Island in grand style. Lovingly restored to her turn-of-the-century beauty, The Fairmont Empress captures the grandeur and elegance of a bygone era, while her facilities and services meet the needs of today's traveler. Whether it's 18-holes of golf in a pristine setting or a soothing aromatic massage with essential oils, this luxury chateau-style Island resort offers the perfect escape from the stresses of modern life. From exhilarating ocean-bound whale watching safaris, world-class cultural exhibits and mouth-watering local cuisine to scenic garden and winery tours, you will be awestruck by the countless experiences Victoria and The Fairmont Empress have to offer!
There's just something so romantic and aristocratic about the harbor-front Fairmont Empress. Every afternoon, we took time for the famed tea service in the Tea Lobby overlooking the Inner Harbor, indulging in the pastry chef's freshly balked raisin scones. There's much to love here, from soothing Willow Stream spa services (try the Hungarian Thermal Mineral Bath) to 18-hole golf nearby, to whale-watching and winery tours. Don't miss the elegant and award-winning Empress Room, where the gourmet dining and attentive service are the best in the city.
Rising regally on the banks of Victoria's spectacular Inner Harbor, The Fairmont Empress showcases the spirit and energy of Vancouver Island in grand style. Lovingly restored to her turn-of-the-century beauty, The Fairmont Empress captures the grandeur and elegance of a bygone era, while her facilities and services meet the needs of today's traveler.
The Fairmont Empress features 477 luxuriously appointed guest rooms and suites, with magnificent views of the city, courtyard or spectacular Inner Harbor. With a selection of unique guest room sizes and categories to suit every taste, this landmark Fairmont property is a tribute to classic elegance. The beautifully renovated Fairmont Gold floor features a private lounge with lavish continental breakfast, honor bar and evening hors d'oeuvres, complemented by an attentive concierge team, executive boardroom and High Speed Internet access designed to meet the needs of the most discerning corporate or leisure traveler.
No stay in Victoria would be complete without a visit to one of the magnificent restaurants in this historic hotel. Whether you partake in the coveted English ritual of Afternoon Tea, savor the famous curry buffet in The Bengal Lounge or sample award-winning food and wine in The Empress Room - our impressive surroundings and exceptional cuisine guarantee a truly memorable dining experience.
The Health Club features an indoor heated swimming pool and whirlpool, children's wading pool, two saunas, change rooms (two) for men and women and a Ftness Center with multi-gym, rowing machines, stair climber, eliptical trainer, stationary bikes and treadmills.
Willow Stream Spa at The Fairmont Empress offers a variety of treatments and packages for men and women as well as spa cuisine. The Spa Ritual is a relaxing experience unique to Willow Stream. It was designed to introduce our spa guests to the health and relaxation benefits of traditional-style Finnish Sauna and Steam, as well as the legendary effects of the Hungarian Thermal Mineral Bath. This experience is 30 minutes in length and is recommended prior to taking any facial or body treatments to prepare the body for total relaxation and nourishment.
Willow Stream Spa Hours of Operation:
Willow Stream is open seven days a week, 365 days a year. Sunday through Tuesday from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Wednesday through Saurday from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
The Fairmont Empress does not have air-conditioning in their rooms, but all meeting rooms are air-conditioned.
- Number of Rooms: 477
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: Yes
- Seasonal Closures: Fairmont Gold anticipates a temporarily closing in January 2007 for 4-6 weeks for refurbishments.
- Upgrade at time of booking, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast for two served in the restaurant. When booking Fairmont Gold room category, option to enjoy a deluxe continental breakfast in private lounge versus breakfast buffet in the restaurant.
- A $15 CAD Willow Stream Spa credit per person towards any 90-minute massage or 90-minute body experience. (Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions. Not applicable as credit towards gratuity or service charge, no cash value. Charges must be signed to the room and based on availability)
- 12 Noon early check-in, subject to availability
- 4PM late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary beverages in the Bengal Lounge
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Canada, V8W 1W5
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...