What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Take a captivating journey to the heart of Russia, where legends and history surround you at every turn. The Ritz-Carlton, Moscow lies at the edge of the famed Red Square - site of countless coronations, conflicts and celebrations. Today, this symbolic space serves as a cultural epicenter of one of the world’s great cities and invites visitors to share in its many wonders. The Ritz-Carlton, Moscow offers 334 of the largest guestrooms and suites in the city, three restaurants and a bar, a health club and spa with indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam rooms, a Technology Butler, a Bath Butler and more.
Brend new, just opened.
One of the world’s truly great cities, Moscow’s strong and storied history dates all the way back to the 12th century. Always prominent on the global stage, the former communist stronghold remains the capital city, as well as the political, cultural and commercial center of modern-day Russia.
From its ideal location adjacent to Red Square and the famed Kremlin, The Ritz-Carlton, Moscow is perfectly positioned as a luxurious base for visitors looking to experience the city’s abundant architectural, historical and cultural wonders.
The Ritz-Carlton, Moscow offers 334 of the largest guestrooms and suites in the city and features:
- 11-story grandeur next to The Kremlin and the Red Square
- Polished, dark Cherry and Burl wood decor
- Bathrooms finished with marble from the Altai mountains
- The Ritz-Carlton signature linens and featherbeds
- Electronic touch panel for controlling lighting and curtains from bedside
- Premium bath essentials
- Lighted makeup mirror, hair dryer and scale
- Plush, terry robes
- Honor bar
- Radio alarm clock and CD/DVD player
- In-room entertainment
- High-speed Internet access
- Computer and fax hook-up and dataport
- Multi-line cordless telephones with voicemail
- Air-conditioning and heating controls
- In-room safe
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Twice-daily housekeeping service including evening turndown service
- Complimentary morning newspaper
- Complimentary overnight shoeshine
Savor the selection of the many fine dining options available at The Ritz-Carlton, Moscow and prepare your senses for a culinary experience like no other.
- 02 Lounge - Rooftop lounge and sushi bar; panoramic views of Red Square and The Kremlin; Club music after dark
- Caviarterra - Brasserie style dining, International cuisine with Italian influences
- Jeroboam - Features la "Cuisine Vitale" with a regional accent
- The Ritz-Carlton Bar & Lobby Lounge - Cozy fireplace setting for afternoon tea, Champagne & vodka flights, hearty appetizers and fine cigars
Features & Amenities:
- Health club and spa with indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam rooms
- Beauty salon
- Barrier-free handicap access
- Underground parking garage
- Multi-lingual staff
- Technology Butler®
- Bath Butler
- Shoe Butler
- Laundry & dry cleaning services
- Valet parking
- Number of Rooms: 334
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: Yes
- Upgrade upon arrival, subject to availability
- Full American breakfast daily
- $100 USD credit in Caviarterra Brasserie, once per stay (no cash value if not redeemed)
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...