What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
San Francisco is one of the country's best-loved cities and The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco is one of its top landmark hotels. This bastion of gracious service and unabashed luxury sits on Nob Hill, just blocks from Union Square and Fisherman's Wharf. Inside the AAA Five-Diamond, Mobil Five-Star jewel, you'll find 336 guestrooms and suites, with Chinoiserie cabinets, European-influenced bed chests, Kohler Performance rain showerheads and Bulgari White Tea bath amenities. Make time for the full-service spa, featuring a rejuvenating menu of facials, body treatments and massage therapy.
Standing stately on the eastern slope of Nob Hill, California's Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco is in an enviable position ... a regular stop on the California Street cable car line, in a 1909 landmark building, just minutes from Chinatown, North Beach and Fisherman's Wharf. Here, you'll find elegant and intimate modern French dining in The Dining Room and the city's only al fresco dining at the more informal Terrace Restaurant. The hotel offers 336 rooms, 44 suites and a private (and highly recommended) Club Floor with five meal presentations during the day. Join friends for afternoon tea at three, and then again at The Club for champagne and caviar service served promptly at six.
Located in a 1909 Nob Hill landmark, The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco is minutes away from Union Square shopping, Fisherman's Wharf and the Financial District. Each of the 336 guest rooms, which recently underwent a $7 million renovation, feature Italian marble bathrooms with double sinks, separate water closets, luxurious amenities and plush terry robes. In addition, each room now features a high-speed Internet port, which allows guests to surf at speeds 50 times faster than a 56k modem, feather beds and down comforters with duvet covers.
The recently expanded Club Level, named “Best in America” in Andrew Harper’s Hideaway Report, provides guests with a dedicated concierge, private key access and a private Club Lounge with six daily food presentations.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Continental Breakfast for up to two in-room guests, in Terrace restaurant
- 4PM late check-out, subject to availability
- One $50.00 Gift Certificate per stay for use in The Signature Shop
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
San Francisco, CA 94108-2305
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...