What special I can do for you:
- Up-grade your room with my and hotels' compliments.
- Add value of free breakfast, Food & Beverage credit, SPA or Resort credit, welcome drink, exquisite amenity in the room. Expect flowers, fruit, chocolate & champagne, romantic dinner for two. Get spoilt.
- Ensure that you've got the most competitive rate and red carpet treatment in the hand picked high end properties, loveliest room possible, and no extra charges.
My daily passionate job and professional magic-making routine is:- To VIP and enrich your hotel experience as you never experienced before
My professional tools:
- Tremendous personal connections in luxury hotels worldwide
- Virtuoso network, the most exclusive travel network in the world
- Prestigious membership in Bellini Club, preferred partners' program of Orient-Express
- Advantage of being Preferred Partner of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- First-hand knowledge based on 18 years experience and traveling the glob
Sincerely, Julia Kostina, Renshaw Travel Luxury Hotels Specialist, Member of Virtuoso, Member of Bellini Club, Preferred Partner of Four SeasonsVancouver, Kitsilano, West 4th Avenue.
Located in the heart of the city, The Westin Palace, Milan is the ideal hotel for business travelers and vacationers alike. Discreet and service-attentive, this hotel lives up to international travel standards and expectations of pure relaxation. All guestrooms and suites feature the Heavenly Bed, specifically designed for the ultimate night's sleep. The Casanova Grill offers innovative Mediterranean dishes, and The Lounge Bar a perfect moment of relaxation.
Just steps away from exclusive shopping streets, top design houses, galleries and theatres, The Westin Palace, Milan is my hideout of choice when I visit this fashionable city. Classic decor blends with modern comfort; guestrooms are restored in Empire style with 19th-century upholstered furniture, yet it's the trademark Westin Heavenly Bed that guarantees a good night's rest. Don't miss the Casanova Grill, known for its Mediterranean cuisine and neo-classical style; the Lounge Bar is a lovely spot for a business lunch or aperitif. II Duomo and La Scala are an easy walk away.
Located in the heart of Milan's business district, near a beautiful park and only a few minutes away from the city's shopping center, Duomo, Italy's most awe-inspiring church, and the glass-domed Galleria Vittorio Emanuele.
Milan is an artful blend of old and new, and The Westin Palace, Milan, effects the same combination with spectacular results. Inside the modern façade is a sumptuous lobby that leads to exquisite accommodations appointed with 19th-century antiques and elegant bathrooms lavished in pink and green marble. The hotel has 241 guestrooms in total with 16 suites of which 10 have Turkish bath, and 9 "Westin's Guest Offices". All rooms are newly decorated in luxurious Empire style with air-conditioning, thermostatic control, direct-dial telephone, voice mail, in-room safes, remote-control color satellite television with Nintendo games, guestlink, radio, mini bar, internet access, plush bathrobes and hairdryers. The rooms feature the famous "Heavenly Bed" specifically intended to offer guests an extreme comfort beyond any expectation.
Dining facilities include "Casanova Grill" restaurant with regional specialties and Mediterranean cuisine. "The Lounge" is the new bar dedicated to all Milanese who wish to find a place where to meet, far, but not too much, from many passing fashions: we want to offer the possibility of rediscovering the pleasure of the conversations between friends, in a lively and elegant environment.
Additional services and amenities include Concierge, dry cleaning/laundry service, daily newspaper, nightly turndown service, health club/fitness center open daily from 7am-11pm, Business Center, translation and secretarial service, valet parking, limousine service, cellular phone rental, teleconferencing and 13 meeting rooms totaling 11,976 square feet.
- Number of Rooms: 241
- Children's Programs: No
- Private Club/Floor: No
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Buffet breakfast daily
- "I Love Pizza" kit. The kit includes all the necessities to prepare a perfect Pizza: flour, tomato sauce, salt, pepper and a heart stamp in a box.
- Complimentary bottle of wine when dining at "Casanova Grill"
- 4 PM late check-out, subject to availability
* Best of the Best, 2016 guide to the World's Best Hotel Experiences. E-mail me today for your complimentary copy presented by Renshaw Travel & Cruise Concepts
20124 Milano (MI)
Contact me for the Exclusive Virtuoso Rates!
Ask me about other Virtuoso Member hotels in Florence and around the world!
Ask me about Virtuoso Limo service, tailor-made luxury trips to Italy, escorted group tours, shore excursions, dinner reservations, Antique buying service etc...